Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

I'm quite sure I've seen rvdwannabe on it too. I might be on for a bit tonight from about 7. Send me a message on twitter later if you're going on, Benj.

I will be on, but probs a bit after 7 (might be before, might be after, not much either way though) since I've got RAW to watch :)

I'm getting Black Ops on 360 so I have a newer game to play with the 360 folks anywho :)

Started yesterday - it looks very fun just from the first mission/saving of towns.

Me and Benji were talking about it the other day, but I fucking HATE how people who buy DLC early are punished for doing so. All DLC is 16 quid now in a bundle, where we've paid that for just two of the packs. :/

Anyone up for trying the new online mode on Thursday night at say 6.30pm? It looks as though the missions run similarly to the co-op ones in the normal game. I'm not sure how many of them there are but there's a trophy for beating the '15th wave' of zombies, so I'll be trying to get that.

Anyone found any of the Four Horses yet? I found Pestilence, but just as I lasso'd the damn thing it ran into the water. :( I've also done all the Big Foot killings and cleared a few towns. Probably going to do the mission at McFarlane ranch today.

Caught and tamed War. Awesome damn horse. Just downloaded it tonight, and already cleared out Blackwater, McFarland's Ranch and Armadillo. Did the missions there as well, and now I'm moving on to the other missions that are needed. So far, it's awesome.

Anyone else think the complete lack of ammo at the start is a bit much? I mean, I'm all for a bit of a challenge, but I couldn't do shit for Blackwater with the tiny amounts I had.

I fucking love the fact that when you first walk through a town, it's usually just empty. But then when you turn around, shitloads of zombies. Beautiful. Cleared out a few towns and now doing the mission for the Snake Oil guy. There's one settlement that I apparently can't find though? Up in the mountains? Caught WAR yesterday, anyone find Death yet? I also have Zombie Bait, but still not got Holy Water or Blunderbuss.

I've killed the Big Foot's too, but no luck as of yet finding the apparent Unicorn.

Anyone from the Xbox Crucial Crew getting it? Maxx has and I think me and Kaney are on the fence about it, seeing it anyone else is picking it up so we can form a posse once more.