Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

I understand that, it just seems a little bit of a redundant quest.

Anyway, I love the in-game movie about the Elixir seller. "My back! Pain of a sinister expression!" Quality.

Just finished it. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the best Rockstar game, but it's miles better than GTA4, easily.

I did not see Johns death coming at all. I thought it was maybe just an extended game over scene, that I'd shot the wrong people or that I shouldn't shoot or some such but no. Really surprised to see him die, and then bam. Jack is playable! Awesome little twist. I think John is probably the best character in a Rockstar game, but regardless it was an awesome awesome fun game.

Now to see how feasible 100% is :shifty:

Anyone have any horseshoes tips? I cannot get a ringer for the life of me :(

Zoom in to aim, line your finger up next to the pole. Then swing back and let off in the middle marker(going full speed of course). I've gotten a ringer in every game that I have done this

I got the horseshoe trophy yesterday. smile.gif It annoys me though, the game seems so random. I can do the exact same movement twice and get a different result.

Also got the kill three bears with one shot challenge. Little tip: find one bear in the wild and kill it any way. Equip the sniper rifle. Wait until another bear turns up (They kept showing up one after another for me) and wait until he's close and in the centre of the screen. Aim with sniper rifle, use Dead Eye to slow down time and shoot it square in the head. Repeat twice more for the challenge.

I used the semi auto shotgun to get the three kills but strangely I've never managed to kill a bear in one shot since, regardless of weapon.