Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

I love how Summers' friend (guessing so from the accent) was so blatantly obviously a Call of Duty player. Every time he died, the cries of cheat/hacker came bellowing over the chat. "He's not even on the fucking map!"

Only just seen this, it's Big Atilla. All my mates & I mock him. He's terribly annoying. Always crying about hacks, cheats and blaming anyone but himself.

Fuck Boars. Seriously. I cannot get the 5 Boars. If I ever managed to actually fucking find them, I end up dead. mad.gif On the plus side, I'm like Level 7 Treasure Hunter now. Really need to get around to advancing to Blackwater. How long does it take to unlock that area? I'm currently doing missions in Mexico.

Tip for people on Liars Dice - always tell the truth on the max of what you have and call a bluff if anyone goes higher, that way you're the only one who can make yourself lose a dice, not the opponents. Doing that got me through without losing a single dice first time I tried it.

EDIT: Getting a ringer in Horseshoes is tough, winning/getting close is easy, I've even had the shoe wrapped around the base but it didn't quite "ding" :(

Fuck Boars. Seriously. I cannot get the 5 Boars. If I ever managed to actually fucking find them, I end up dead. mad.gif On the plus side, I'm like Level 7 Treasure Hunter now. Really need to get around to advancing to Blackwater. How long does it take to unlock that area? I'm currently doing missions in Mexico.

Once you get done with Reyes' missions

I played the game up until Mexico without realising that Blackwater even existed

:(

To be fair, unless you were trying to travel all over the place or had looked online at a guide that talked about it, I don't see why anyone would know about Blackwater before reaching it. I only know because I wanted to know where to find the Bears.

I've just done the most pointless one ever; the one where you talk to this woman, Jenny who is out in the desert, I'll and won't go into town for treatment cos the lord'll save her. Give her medicine. Complete.

What was the sodding point?

And the one where some crazy old broad in a wedding dress asks you to find her fiancee. Talk to a guy who for some reason knows something. Hog tie his wife so he'll tell you what he knows. Discover the groom is 20 years dead. The end.

I wouldn't mind if they weren't so arbitrary, and were interesting. Just started the "Funny Man" quest, hope THAT is worthwhile.

I've just done the most pointless one ever; the one where you talk to this woman, Jenny who is out in the desert, I'll and won't go into town for treatment cos the lord'll save her. Give her medicine. Complete.

What was the sodding point?

And the one where some crazy old broad in a wedding dress asks you to find her fiancee. Talk to a guy who for some reason knows something. Hog tie his wife so he'll tell you what he knows. Discover the groom is 20 years dead. The end.

I wouldn't mind if they weren't so arbitrary, and were interesting. Just started the "Funny Man" quest, hope THAT is worthwhile.

The girl you meet in the first one is on hte train talking at the beginning of the game. Some of them you don't do too much, but like 9 to 5 said it's a nice distraction