AAA: Heroes of the Ring

Benji

Looks fun, the Joystiq article says it plays a lot like No Mercy, but I think we've heard that about every wrestling game since No Mercy, so take that with a grain of salt. Definitely happy to see more wrestling games in the market though, TNA needs to get back on that ball.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

And with the real Parka apparently working for AAA now and feuding with the newer one, this has me all giddy and tingly.

Shame the Wii version will probably be bastardized and terrible, because that's all I've got right now. :(

I've been waiting eagerly for months to be able to kill myself as Chessman! I'm going to take so many stupid bumps, it'll rule.

I've been following the game since I heard about it a while ago. It's reminding me a lot of the TNA game as some previews said you have to do button sequences like you did in "iMPACT". It'll probably be fun to play for a little but I doubt it'll have a lot of depth. It's a shame I don't have a rental store here so I can try it out when it's released.

Hoping it gets released here, if it must be on the Wii I'll still buy it. The roster on wikipedia includes

La Parka

Psicosis (As Nicho El Millonario)

Vampiro

Konnan

Silver King

Juventud Guerrera

X-pac

Jack Evans

Teddy Hart

Rocky Romero

Alex Koslov

...and many more I don't recognise

The gameplay that you could see in the trailer looked very, very Impact-esque, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It'd probably work better in fact for an AAA game than it did for TNA, but we shall see. I am excited by the looks of this, though.