http://restorejosswhedonandhissmokinghotasskickingchicks.org

Gene Kiniski

yeah, that guy lost me as soon as he started bad mouthing David Boreanaz and Bones. Plus the fact that he didn't watch Angel or mention Buffy but is supposbly a huge Joss fan. How does he talk about hot ass chicks who could kick your ass without mentioning Buffy?!

I'll join it once people start admitting Joss Whedon might have a hand in his series being cancelled rather that just this 'NETWORKS SCREWED JOSS!!!!' that gets rammed down our throats

• Like 1

Oh God, like half the board and Split Second in particular are going to lose their shit when they open this and see that the first two replies are somebody badmouthing the Hypno-Whedon.

Edited by Sousa
  • Like 1

Oh God, like half the board and Split Second in particular are going to lose their shit when they open this and see that the first two replies are somebody badmouthing the Hypno-Whedon.

I'm a little hurt I wasn't your go-to guy for someone with a Whedon hard-on. sad.gif

I mostly don't like this because the guy is talking about 'smokinghotasskickingchicks' and he's got that fucking scary looking blonde woman from Dollhouse on there. You know, the one that looks like she's constantly trying to decide if she's fucking asian or not. That woman is not attractive. At all. Her face scares me.

But yeah, I love this idea of a guy that's all for Joss but... has never watched Angel and doesn't mention Buffy once. tongue.gif It's like saying you're a big Tarintino fan but you've never seen Pulp Fiction or Reservoir Dogs.

You might like Joss Whedon because you're 13 years old and probably a virgin.

Other criteria include "having heard of women before but never having seen one and therefore qualifying as believing that Joss Whedon's unique brand of not-at-all feminism is something special."

Edited by Sousa

You might like Joss Whedon because you're 13 years old and probably a virgin.

Other criteria include "having heard of women before but never having seen one and therefore qualifying as believing that Joss Whedon's unique brand of not-at-all feminism is something special."

Sousa isn't sure what age children start having sex because it was so long ago that he was a child.

So very, very long ago.

• Like 1