The 2010 Summer transfer thread

Also, Brum and Villa have been linked with Robbie Keane acoording to the back page of some Irish Rag

Fun fact! Our rags are the UK ones only they plaster the word "IRISH" on the front and have a couple of different stories here and there but are mainly the same. :shifty:

Keane to Bohemians! He'll get to play in the Champions League... third round qualifiers! :shifty:

This would be what, Cogs third move in three years?

In order ...

1. Christiano Ronaldo

2. Juan Veron

3. Robbie Keane

4. Nicolas Anelka

5. 'The Other' Ronaldo

The ranks have been adjusted for inflation, but I'm pretty sure this is where they would all be top 5 wise, anyway.

The Place Where Bellamy Is Considered One of the Top Players in the World

Edited by Pepsi Twist

That list is stupid and inaccurate. Kaka' and Ibrahimovic aren't there yet John Hartson is, while they seem to think Arsenal's Denilson and Denilson formerly of Betis are the same person.

Edited by The Cool One

I'm happy that Newcastle managed to get Gosling, hopefully the move doesn't ruin his career like it has lots of other young players.

I hope Bramble fails miserably at Sunderland, but Bruce was able to get something out of him before so it could well happen again.

Sunderland

Bramble joined Sunderland on 23 July, on a three-year contract. The transfer was controversial as Bramble used to play for the all-seeing Newcastle. Steve Bruce labelled Bramble "a defender that has been there and done it - the way in which he scores own goals is terrific", but it remains to be seen whether Bruce was referring to Bramble's consistent defensive lapses.

:lol:

If Bramble scores a winner against the deluded dirty grotty scum (grr ¬_¬) then I'll personally double his wages and fund them by whoring myself out amongst the north east and west.

More likely to score the winner for them.

• Like 1

Really interested to see where he goes. Despite numerous paper rumours that Tottenham would go for him, Redknapp has ruled out a move for him. I'd really love to see him come to England. Sure, he's getting on now, but he's still got a lot to give I feel. He probably wont come to England, but I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say he'll go to Liverpool. More than likely wont happen, but I could see him fitting in perfectly there.