Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

Really good first half performance, looking pretty comfortable. Berba's goal was lovely, probably just offside, but a great goal all around anyway. Valencia has made such a massive difference for us since his return.

The first goal may've been offside too? What about the second? 5Live reckoned that Nani may have just been off in the lead up to Valencia's goal too... :mellow:

Really good first half performance, looking pretty comfortable. Berba's goal was lovely, probably just offside, but a great goal all around anyway. Valencia has made such a massive difference for us since his return.

The first goal may've been offside too? What about the second? 5Live reckoned that Nani may have just been off in the lead up to Valencia's goal too... :mellow:

Guessing that's the ball from Evra to Nani which sets up the second, which I didn't see a replay of, didn't appear to be offside but I could be wrong, I'll look out for a replay. First is offside, but it's close as hell really so no surprise it wasn't flagged.

He's on 6 now I think, so 14 more, if 20 was the number he said. I usually skim read his posts at best to avoid all the Man Utd jizzing that goes with them.

Edited by The Cool One

The table makes for pretty reading - I know Arsenal have two games in hand, but seeing the 10 point gap is awesome. Even if Arsenal were to beat Blackpool tomorrow, we have a chance to restore a big lead a night before Arsenal go to the Lane, where Spurs can hopefully do us a huge favour.

You would think Arsenal need to beat Blackpool, Liverpool, Spurs and Bolton to have any hope of winning the league now.

Anyone know if the Newcastle-Utd game is being televised? It's on Tuesday 19th.

Hooray! Any win will do! Modric plays well, Bale puts in some lovely touches, VdV gets a full game, Spurs go back to being expansive at times (maybe due to Huddlestone playing again who's not as good defensively as Sandro but plays a better pass)....Lovely. Keeps us close to 4th.

Huge win for us today and from what I've heard and read we did it quite comfortably. I'll catch the highlights later on MOTD hopefully.

Next two league games for us are Everton away and Newcastler at home, we win them then I can't see us slipping up, that's even with Arsenal and Chelsea to play after that.

• Admin

20752010150545556800072.jpg

Flash bastard in his pimped-up Range Rover.

Anyway, a great game today for us. Thoroughly entertaining game but we gave away two sloppy goals. Younes returned today and has not missed a step, fantastic to have him back, same goes for Hudds. Spent the second half chatting to a guy behind me from Philly who is a massive Union fan. Meacon? :P

Next two games, Madrid (home) and Scum (home). Bring it on.