2010 College Football Thread

They still think EJ Henderson and Lamont Jordan play too :pervert:

Yeah, Edsal is the perfect guy for Maryland because he'll start holding on to the 3* guys that Beamer has been turning into first rounders for the last decade. His biggest obstacle is London at UVA honestly. They're the same guy and they're fighting for the same recruits.

Wait, Lamont Jordan graduated?

Heh, actually out of all of the SB heartache ... that's the least of it. Norwood did so much to get the Bills to that point, him missing that FG is nothing but Shakespearean tragedy at its finest.

The worst part was the complete and total ass waxing by Dallas. Good God.

The worst part about the missed kick is that if he makes that one, history remembers the Bills and their mini dynasty much more fondly. It's just like that Boise State kicker. Even if he makes the kick against Nevada it's still Auburn/Oregon for the title, but he's not remembered as the choker who missed the two most important kicks of his career.

LOL 4 straight SB's all the way to the bank :angry:

Not to take away how impressive that is, but I'd take the back-to-back Super Bowl wins over four straight loses, anyday. :P

Absolutely ... but the one thing we do have, is that as great as every other "dynasty" has been in the NFL, NONE got to 4 straight SB's. Not the 49ers, Cowboys, Patriots, Steelers, you name it. None of 'em.

And yeah NAWIF ... if they hit that FG, or if James fucking Washington doesn't have the only play of his NFL career then the Bills go down in history along side the other dynasties rather than being that cool footnote to them.

My cousin is a big time Florida State Seminole fan. We go back and forth at one another in good fun, and he happened to say that Jimbo Fisher is the best recruiter in the country. I laughed and said he may be pushing it, but he insisted that he had proof and sent me this.

HTTK, figured you'd get a kick out of that.

• Like 1

LOL 4 straight SB's all the way to the bank :angry:

Not to take away how impressive that is, but I'd take the back-to-back Super Bowl wins over four straight loses, anyday. :P

Absolutely ... but the one thing we do have, is that as great as every other "dynasty" has been in the NFL, NONE got to 4 straight SB's. Not the 49ers, Cowboys, Patriots, Steelers, you name it. None of 'em.

And yeah NAWIF ... if they hit that FG, or if James fucking Washington doesn't have the only play of his NFL career then the Bills go down in history along side the other dynasties rather than being that cool footnote to them.

Didn't Minnesota go to four straight, and lose them all, in the 70s?

Anyway, UCLA, hopefully, has finally got it's QB. I just hope Neuheisel lasts long enough to see this through, and drops the fucking 'Revolver' offense.