NHL 11

Toe

So, I decided to put Lidstrom up for sale (3750 starting, 6000 buy now), hoping that will sell. I also managed to buy the same goalie I had for 300 pucks when the original's contract and career ran out. If Lidstrom sells, I'll pick up a couple standard packs and hope for some rares.

This is fucking bullshit. 2 games in a row now I've 'quit' while trying to move onto the next period. Why the fuck EA would have the menu pop up to anything besides resume game, nevermind fucking exit, is besides me. Here I am trying to quickly skip onto the next period, mashing X, and next thing I know I've quit the fucking game, lost the fucking tournament I'm in, got ZERO pucks, and also a notification that my RELIA-FUCKING-BILITY rating has decreased and I'll earn less and less pucks every time I quit a game in progress. This is TWO fucking games in a row now, ridiculous.

EDIT: Sorry, in my fit of rage, I failed to realize I was the last poster as well. Should have edited this in.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

mashing X

That was your problem right there. In the future, try playing video games as an adult as opposed to a spastic preteen who hasn't had their ritalin.

• Like 4

On the plus side, at least you didn't get up and Keith Ballard your goalie to death.

We can't be completely sure that he didn't.

In other news, I love the manual hip check button, I've got a couple of pictures of Eminger sending a guy A over T using it, It's awesome.

Well worth the occasional 2 minute interference call.

Best. Luck. Ever.

I told myself last night I was gonna save up 10k for a Jumbo pack....so today, buying and selling, I find a Sam Gagner card for 2000-2500....I sell it for 5k. I then raise the last little bit I needed in a tournament, bought a Jumbo pack and got a +5 All Goalie card. I sold this card for 15k. I open another jumbo pack......and BAM! Another fucking +5 All Goalie card and Mike Richards.

I haven't joined Team EWB yet because I joined a team already that is likely gonna make the playoffs and possibly even win 4 in a row....so, I wanna see if I can get the achievement.

Also just bought Dubinsky (83 overall, with max of 91) for 1400, gonna try and re-sell.