Only Fools & Horses

Blackadder

Open All Hours

My Family (dear god, please no)

One Foot In The Grave

The Office

Some Mothers Do Ave Em

Keeping Up Appearances

Replaced 2.4 Children with Keeping Up Appearances...quality show.

Edited by YI

YI gets it. Benji was close, but Little Britain is not a sitcom.

The top ten were:

1.Only Fools and Horses (1981–2003), 71 episodes [1] — 316,657 votes

2.Blackadder (1983–1989), 27 episodes [2] — 282,106 votes

3.The Vicar of Dibley (1994–2007), 20 episodes, 4 shorts, — 212,927 votes

4.Dad's Army (1968–1977), 80 episodes as well as sketches — 174,138 votes

5.Fawlty Towers (1975–1979), 12 episodes — 172,066 votes

6.Yes Minister / Yes, Prime Minister (1980–1984, 1986–1988), 38 episodes in total — 123,502 votes

7.Porridge / Going Straight (1974–1977, 1978), 20 episodes in Porridge, 6 in Going Straight — 93,902 votes

8.Open All Hours (1973, 1976–1985), 26 episodes — 67,237 votes

9.The Good Life (1975–1978), 30 episodes — 40,803 votes

10.One Foot in the Grave (1990–2000), 42 episodes and 2 shorts— 31,410 votes

The highest rated non-BBC sitcom was Father Ted at 11. I remember everyone called bullshit that it didn't make it when Vicar of Dibley did.

Mind Your Language didn't even make the top 100.

Well, what a fucking crappy list this must be, then.

Amazingly, the list was generally quite slim as far as fucking shit '70s racism goes.

In the movie "Dirty Work", Chris Farley's character tries to play "Street Fightin' Man" on a jukebox. He presses the wrong number and gets "The Pina Colada Song" instead. What numbers were each of these songs on the jukebox?

12 hour rule.

In Memento, there's one moment where Leonard has a tattoo not seen at any other point in the film. What does this tattoo read?

12 hour rule.

In Memento, there's one moment where Leonard has a tattoo not seen at any other point in the film. What does this tattoo read?

It's been 12 hours, but I'll guess and ask one anyway.

Is it the "John G. Murdered My Wife" one. I know it's backwards and it's shown once in the mirror I think. It's been years since I've watched Memento anyway.

Last year, in the musical "Nine", Guido was played by Daniel Day-Lewis. "Nine" was originally a Broadway play. Who played Guido in the original musical?

Edited by VinnyT

12 hour rule.

It's been 12 hours, but I'll guess and ask one anyway.

Is it the "John G. Murdered My Wife" one. I know it's backwards and it's shown once in the mirror I think. It's been years since I've watched Memento anyway.

Last year, in the musical "Nine", Guido was played by Daniel Day-Lewis. "Nine" was originally a Broadway play. Who played Guido in the original musical?

Man this thread is dyin'! And no, the tattoo you're describing is seen several times, I was looking for a tatoo seen only once. In a dream/fantasy sequence, he has a tattoo that reads "I've done it" over his heart, as he is reunited with his wife.