Football Manager 2011

Dan

Sounds like a plan 9 to 5, I've heard a bit on here about Dynamo St Petersburg, so I might give them a fair crack as well.

I'd try Dynamo Dresden over St Petersburg, because Dresden are in Germany and thus have the potential to actually become a big club faster due to TV revenues etc. Also, Dresden have an epic history:

# DDR-Oberliga (East-Germany): 8

* Champions 1953, 1971, 1973, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1989, 1990

I still want to try them one day.

Also, about the swapping of positions, I don't really like it. I tried it several times with Gervinho and Ashley Young but it didn't really work out, I found them to be more effective just on their natural positions.

I might do that one, sounds fun.

Eight league games left of the 2014/15 season...fucking hell it's close.

1. Manchester City - 69pts (GD +38)

2. Chelsea - 68pts (GD +42)

3. Nottingham Forest - 68pts (GD +40)

4. Arsenal - 62 points (GD +28)

And here are the respective run-ins...

Manchester City

1. Away v Peterborough

2. Home v Nottingham Forest

3. Home v Everton

4. Away v Chelsea

5. Home v Tottenham

6. Away v Burnley

7. Home v Aston Villa

8. Away v Sunderland

Chelsea

1. Home v Birmingham

2. Away v Newcastle

3. Away v Blackburn

4. Home v Manchester City

5. Away v Everton

6. Home v Peterborough

7. Away v Nottingham Forest

8. Home v West Ham

Nottingham Forest

1. Home v Newcastle

2. Away v Manchester City

3. Away v Birmingham

4. Home v Everton

5. Away v Peterborough

6. Away v West Ham

7. Home v Chelsea

8. Away v Tottenham

Arsenal

1. Away v Burnley

2. Home v Aston Villa

3. Home v Tottenham

4. Away v Sunderland

5. Home v Manchester United

6. Away v Liverpool

7. Home v Wolves

8. Away v Ipswich

I dread the Manchester City v Nottingham Forest match. It's sandwiched between the two legs of my Champions League Quarter Final tie against Feyenoord. But then, it's also between the two legs of City's Europa League tie against Real Madrid. Will be interesting to see how much effort they put into that.

Feyenoord in a CL Quarter Final? :lmao:

Can't you set striker a to swap with b, and b to swap with c and c to swap with a?

Sadly not, since it overwrites them. So if set Welbeck to swap with Findley, and then went to Findley's settings he'd already have Welbeck listed. If I changed that to the third guy then Welbeck's would be blank again.

In 10 (sure it was 10), if you set A to swap with B, then under B's it wouldn't say anything, so B could swap with C. Obviously they changed it because people got confused I guess.

First season at Lyon was a success. Won both cups then the CL. Couldn't get them to the league, but got them up 3rd. Brought a core of Brits along for the second season. Sturridge getting one assist and one goal in the french version of the charity shield.

"Nottingham Forest will play F.C. Barcelona in the European Champions Cup Semi Final."

:/

"Barcelona, who have won the competition an impressive six times, will be looking for their 4th consecutive win."

>_<

First season at Lyon was a success. Won both cups then the CL. Couldn't get them to the league, but got them up 3rd. Brought a core of Brits along for the second season. Sturridge getting one assist and one goal in the french version of the charity shield.

19 to go!

"Nottingham Forest will play F.C. Barcelona in the European Champions Cup Semi Final."

:/

"Barcelona, who have won the competition an impressive six times, will be looking for their 4th consecutive win."

>_<

Do what I did, go turtle and just hope you win penalties :D

Guest Neon Noodle

That is a position that has gone of the way of the dodo since I got into football, the sweeper. :(

I've always found it surprisingly effective in FM though.