Football Manager 2011

Dan

Doubtless, but not your own players or players with a very high rep.

My star striker for the Republic of Congo just dissappeared from the database

That's bizzare, if he's your player you definitely should have gotten a news update plus he'd have "Ret" written next to his name.

Doubtless, but not your own players or players with a very high rep.

My star striker for the Republic of Congo just dissappeared from the database

That's bizzare, if he's your player you definitely should have gotten a news update plus he'd have "Ret" written next to his name.

Not particularly. If he didn't have a club at the end of the season and he's old/low reputation/both then there is a good chance the game will remove him and replace him with a regen.

20aar2v.jpg

For non donators... there you go.

Cheers, bravery and headings a little on the low side, but definitely a future star.

Think I should donate to this website, been using it nearly 10 years now... off to the bank I go...

I play with three in the middle currently. Vidal (Huddlestone as back-up) lines up being too more expressive central players. Hoping he can excel in that role - in which case his poor heading and lack of guts doesn't ruin his performance. Though Cairney with an 8 for heading just scored a diving header, so the kid has hope.

Flair at 11 is fine. And teamwork? Who needs it when you're as good as he is. >_>

I prefer my superstar midfielders to be playing killer balls through the defensive line and dinking chipped through passes.

And the odd stepover :P

Seems a class player, very similar stat wise to a regen I have at the moment despite the 13 for long shots I am sure that guy will be banging them in from out of the box!.

So I have won the Champions League three times on the trot now...yet I am STILL in Liverpool's shadow as they managed to win the Champions League while United was getting fucked over by Moyes and Tony Mowbray(seriously how does Tony Mowbray get the Man Utd job?)

So we are both tied on six and I'll end the game as soon as I surpass them.

Defense needs re-building this summer, Rene Adler's stats have taken a massive nosedive while the solid Jose Enrique and beastly Dmitry Verkhostov have been moved on due to age. I am moving Bale back into left-back and last season's desperate January signing Eden Hazard(fired us to a Champions League place we almost missed out on!) so Enrique shouldn't be a big miss...but Verkhostov was immense and I am struggling to find a player as dominant in the air as him. Lyon want 60 million for a pretty spectacular Argentine regen and Porto have priced me out of a move for their Brazilian center back as well. For keeper I have got in Paulista from Dynamo who'll hopefully be a big hit.

So after leading Newcastle to the PL title, I was offered the England job.

First game started well...

eng1.jpg

I should of resigned after 20 minutes as statistically the greatest international manager ever.

eng2.jpg

I think the best thing about this is the Estonian goalscorer getting an 8.3. His goal was a 35 yard screamer though. The Estonian No. 4 scored 2 own goals and somehow still got a 4.9 compared to his partner's 4.4

Guest Neon Noodle

Then again, Napoli were relegated to Serie B after 2014 (they won the league their first year down, but still) and are predicted to be relegated again this year...

Also, I have nine keepers not even counting youth players. Um.

:D

Champions.jpg

Absolutely thought I'd fluffed it on the final day with a 3-3 draw against Spurs, but it turned out that Asamoah Gyan had scored a late equaliser to give Sunderland a 1-1 draw against City as well, and the title was mine! The game told me it was Forest's 150 year anniversary as a club as well, which is nice.

Danny Welbeck turned out to be my purchase of the season with a 23 goal return for the £3.4m I spent on him. Plenty of goals from other sources as well, including 6 from youngster Andy Hunt and a whopping 13 (?!?) from centre-back Gary Cahill. I can only assume that all of those were headed corners...

Just started a new game as Benfica. I've inherited a decent squad, Oscar Cardoza is an absolute beast up top and David Luiz and Luisao are enough to keep any team at bay. The league is very much a two-horse race, I'm currently in 2nd place despite winning 9/10 games. Dropping points away to Naval was enough to put me behind Porto. I was shocked to see Porto sell Hulk for £9m in the summer, in my Liverpool game by the 4th season he was arguably the best player in the world.

The only player I've signed is Park Ji-Sung for £2.9m.

Thought I was on a pretty decent run so just checked and in the last 23 games (all competitions) we've lost 1, drawn 5 and won 17. Lovely.

We're in third place and if we win a game in hand then we go a point behind Lyon in second and five behind Lille who are leading right now. paris are breathing down my neck just three points back with the same game in hand. We're at ASNL next who are 17th but this is the sort of game I always manage to screw up.

Flair at 11 is fine. And teamwork? Who needs it when you're as good as he is. >_>

I prefer my superstar midfielders to be playing killer balls through the defensive line and dinking chipped through passes.

And the odd stepover :P

Oh, he still will. His passing and related attributes are good. Stepovers are for fancy dancey wingers. He'd be too good for Poocastle. :shifty: