Coolest Band Names

Hellfire

Anterrabae - [Funny story concerning them - I was reading the novel, "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden" by Joanne Greenberg, and one of the characters in it is named Anterrabae. I thought, "What a bad ass name for a band." and went about petitioning friends to name our band that. Of course, then I was looking through mp3.com for good music just before it shut down - and I see Anterrabae. The end.]

Penetrator - cheesy metal.

The Black Dahlia Murder

Modern Life is War

Misery Signals [formerly known as the also-cool Seven Angels, Seven Plagues]

Good Clean Fun - sXe hardcore.. name relates well, even though they suck.

The Dillinger Escape Plan

And I'm sure there are more.

Mull Historical Society. Super Furry Animals. And I've always thought that The Music is the coolest band name ever.

And I'm the other way round on Dogs Die in Hot Cars. I hate the name (too long, too morbid) but like the band, that album is sheer quality.

The Tokyo Ska Parade.

Uhm, do you mean the Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra? Or are search engines failing on me now?

Thats the one, I had a momentary mental lapse.

It's cool, Skapara is awesome. *Is listening to them right now.*

My friends have a band called "Lord Acne Elf and The White Trash Mustache Attack." They are a pretty funny band all together and have had a bit of success. They are one of the feature bands at disasterbation.com and are pretty big locally, as well as on a few web boards.