Sons of Anarchy *SPOILERS*

zero

Opie does know, though. Tig told him about it near the end of season 2 after he couldn't stand the guilt anymore.

I love that Tig and Kozak's hatred of one another is over a dog. That's just hilarious to me for some reason. Also, I don't want Stahl to get taken out for a while, she's a lunatic and a much more interesting character than Jimmy. Hopefully they kill him off this season and be done with it.

Edited by Hellfire

Wow...

Opie offing Stahl like Donna was done in...Chibs giving Jimmy a Chelsea Grin, but Jimmy getting "the last laugh" by not screaming and getting the actual grin... Jax never actually turned rat..

alot of heavy stuff in this episode that makes me REALLY makes me look forward to next season...

and I LOVED the song they played during the last 10+ minutes of the episode. Anyone know what it was? I've always thought the series used music perfectly...

Wow...

Opie offing Stahl like Donna was done in...Chibs giving Jimmy a Chelsea Grin, but Jimmy getting "the last laugh" by not screaming and getting the actual grin... Jax never actually turned rat..

alot of heavy stuff in this episode that makes me REALLY makes me look forward to next season...

and I LOVED the song they played during the last 10+ minutes of the episode. Anyone know what it was? I've always thought the series used music perfectly...

I think it's called "Into the Black" by Neil Young... It's a marvelous song. Not sure if it's the same version though.

That was one of the best season enders I've seen in a looooong time.

@ your spoilers HOLY SHIT!!! on all counts.

The first was an excellent way for it to happen "This is what she felt"

:o

Second, I so hoped he'd scream, but full credit to him for taking it.

Thirdly, REALLY Didn't see that coming.

So Season 4? Time to take down Hale, I'm expecting they'll kick it off with him as a corrupt Mayor? I'm thinking we'll see the return of Zobelle too.

It will be interesting to see where they take it.

The song's called "Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)" and I'm 100% certain that was a cover. Still a good song, though.

This entire episode blew my mind. Stahl finally dying like I (and most probably every other fan of the show) has hoped for for what seems like forever. Opie doing the honors. The club having been in on the whole thing. I absolutely loved the scene where the Prospects honked at the ATF transport and the club just started laughing and that agent just gave them a sideways glance. That was awesome.

Next season is going to be blockbuster, what with the official revelation now that Gemma and Clay killed John. I think everyone always suspected that and it was hinted at pretty strongly, but now it's practically out in the open. Tara's going to eventually show Jax those letters and season 4's going to deal with more internal strife in the club and Jax trying to find his way.

Shit is going to be awesome.

EDIT: Also, does anyone have the tracklisting for the new EP?

EDIT II: According to the new EP, "The King Is Gone", some band named Battleme covered "Hey Hey My My". It's up for purchase on iTunes.

Edited by Cloudy Upchuck Ruttheimer

It´s a cover of "Hey Hey, my my (out of the blue)" (there is another version by him called into the back wich is more of a rock song). The original Song is by Neil Young and besides being awsome it´s also knowen for Kurt Cobain useing the lyrics in his Suicide note wich i asume Jackson has signed by turning fully towards the club again.

The cover can be found on itunes as noted above by someone.

Chibs finally getting to kill Jimmy was glorious. They never really got too in-depth with their relationship, but told you just enough to make it so satisfying; I actually found that more cathartic than Stahl getting hers. Don't get me wrong, she was a monster, even worse than Clay, but watching Opie blow her brains out was oddly uncomfortable.

Not sure what they're going to do next season. Are they going to show them in prison or jump ahead to their parole? Could be interesting to see what happens to Charming without their local police department and the majority of the Sons locked up. Shit's gotta hit the fan with Clay and Jax though, though this season ended with Jax turning his back on his father, once he starts reading his letters, it's gotta take him back to his season 1 mindset when he was obsessed with the book. Might be tough to pull off without younger actors or a lot of makeup, but I'd love to see them do a flashback episode, focusing on Clay, John and the formation of the club.

That was glorious. Stahl and Jimmy getting what was coming to them was great, I was hoping that they would keep Stahl for season four but they way they took her out made up for it. Tig finally getting his revenge on Jimmy was great. The ending with the Sons in the van was absolutely perfect. Can't wait for season four.

Just watched the finale, and HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Most enjoyable hour of episodic television I've seen in forever.

My main complaint about this series has been that the never, ever, fucking resolve anything. You always got teases, but never the money shot. That episode was the money shot.

They had me all season, and when Stahl fucked Jax, I was :o. Then the school bus pulled up, and I was :D. Then the prospects started honking, and they all started laughing, and I was nearly leaping out of my seat in excitement.

Fucking stoked for Season 4. It's basically a clean slate, even down to the police.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...