The Inbetweeners series 3

KoA

Actually, weren't series 1 and 2 the first and second six months of Year 12 respectively? If series 3 follows suit and covers the first six months of Year 13 then they could do another one.

Don't see how they could keep it going beyond that. I don't think it would work if they split them up, and I can't see any way they could keep the four of them together once they've finished college.

Well this should be interesting..according to Iain Morris (one of the writers) they are developing a show called "Not Now John" where Gilbert and Kennedy share a flat.

That would be awesome.

"I'm putting my fucking neck on the line for you John!"

Anything with more Mr. Gilbert is great in my book. I laughed so many times last night watching it and I'm glad the show hasn't lost any of it's appeal, still chock full with incredible dialouge and cringeworthy moments.

I'm still waiting for the eventual meeting of Neil's Dad and Mr. Kennedy.