Minecraft!

Sousa

That's quite a good little documentary. I really want to know what you'd use a nether chest for though.

Just opened up minecraft and it has a whole new layout for the start screen.. Multiple worlds!!

Loaded up a trial world and my spawn point was facing this...

20110223081634.png

I don't know whether I should stay or run :(

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

Beta 1.3 is out...main new feature does seem to be the bed, along with a new lighting system.

Fuck aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall that. Main new feature is being able to save more than five games and rename saves! Whoooooooooooooo!

The old bug for creating wood that burns forever no longer works, just so you know; the first thing I noticed upon loading Stately Sousa Manor (previously World 1! Previously!) is that my fireplaces were no longer working. Just slam down some Netherack. Pow. Solved.

New painting, too.

Flaming_skull.png

Beds look nice, but I have a feeling I won't use them. Best thing I can say is that they prevent your home from being surrounded by creepers when you wake up, so it's probably great for the early game. By later on you should have enough things to do that your nights are never unproductive, though.

I don't know whether I should stay or run :(

Haha, that is a bit creepy.

Just started my first World with the new update, and a million thanks to the crew for putting in the better lighting and dynamic shadows. The game looks so much better, and even the default minecraft texture pack is now competing with my personal preference, which is very surprising. Love it so far!

Beds look nice, but I have a feeling I won't use them. Best thing I can say is that they prevent your home from being surrounded by creepers when you wake up, so it's probably great for the early game. By later on you should have enough things to do that your nights are never unproductive, though.

Can't help but wonder if them adding beds means they'll eventually add an endurance meter. Something that forces you to sleep at some point.

NEW GAME!

1. Start a new world.

2. Use your original board name (no spaces) as the world generator's seed.

3. Take a screenshot and post the results.

"jpsousaisyourdaddy" (no quotes) dropped me here!

14uuo2v.png

Squid!

2s8k3ft.png

I spawned on that monstrosity on the left. So yeah, "jpsousaisyourdaddy" puts you in an archipelago right by an awesome desert island.

EDIT: "U GON DIE" gave me a world terrifying similar to the last one in my diary. Surreal. o_O

Do the updates happen automatically at startup o do they need to be manually downloaded

NEW GAME!

1. Start a new world.

2. Use your original board name (no spaces) as the world generator's seed.

3. Take a screenshot and post the results.

newmc.png

so i started another world and put in creeper. found alot of clay but didn't see a creeper till i set up base. came out, ran straight, turned back and 6 of the fuckers were having a dace party on my roof.