Minecraft!

Sousa

lavaincenirator.png

Is this little trash incinerator gonna set my shit on fire?

Edited by Kirkland

I have an incinerator where it falls about 10 layers before it gets to lava... It's right in behind my Workbench. Sucked to make too as I had already built everything else around it.

Also... I'm sure most, if not all, of you would have seen this by now, but it's just quality.

He also does really great play-throughs of Adventure maps incl. Escapecraft series and Labyrinth of Doom (Which is crazy awesome)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2rDbRUDkds

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qpl2tf.png

Edited by Kirkland
  • Like 1

Don't worry, Kirk.

I found out the same way with my fireplace :(

I have a fireplace in my cabin on the EWB world... I'm going to see if it burns my house down.

First... Nether rack is need to burn.

OK... Goodbye log cabin on the cliff face :mellow:

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

Rebuilding my house sucks. The bricks didn't burn down thankfully (I swore for a moment I saw some falling) but I got stuck in the initial inferno and it burnt up everything else I had when I died. All the wood structure I built burnt away... now I'm deciding to change the look of the house and go with tile floors instead of wood floors. Keeping wood in some areas but anything near the fireplace I'm making sure won't be in a spot to ignite.

It sucks how it happened, too. I'd been building it all with safety in mind and while I was finishing up the roof on the outside I accidentally placed one too close to where I was going to put the fireplace, not seeing the fireplace itself. I go back in later, ignite the fireplace, start putting up my glass barrier and... shit starts catching on fire. I panicked, tried to put it out before it could spread, but the damage was done and I wound up getting caught in it. Like I said, it sucked.

On the plus side I'm starting to like the new look I'm going with a bit more though. Thinking about doing a stone-and-brick look for the interior with colored wool and wood floorings spread for different areas throughout.

Instead of rebuilding that home I started a new world since I basically had to start over either way.

I know herobrine and such like that isn't real and it's just a story.

But when you find so many odd things in your world, then go down a PERFECT staircase down in a PERFECT entrance to it and then come back up and it's covered with stone...It makes you rather freaked out. ;-;

I bursted through it to make sure it was my entrance and indeed it was.

Anyway, heres my house.

3ehj7.jpg

1933b7.jpg

20hpkht.jpg

I'm currently working on a set of many houses and such.

Edited by DropkickNathan

Oooooh, a spectral force is fucking around with your gaaaaaame...

... exactly how will that bring you harm in real life that would cause you to freak out? Besides, the generated biomes in the game are going to wind up looking human made over time.

Also, Sousa: I'd be keeping the wool away from the flames of course. The only reason it ignited before was because the wood led into it, and that one stray wood block was a little too close to the fireplace.

I know herobrine and such like that isn't real and it's just a story.

But when you find so many odd things in your world, then go down a PERFECT staircase down in a PERFECT entrance to it and then come back up and it's covered with stone...It makes you rather freaked out. ;-;

You need to take a break from video games and go outside for a little while. :huh:

• Like 1

I imagine this started on /X/.........kinda cool, never heard of it till today