Minecraft!

Sousa

5638723835_2a4825aed6_b.jpg

In between rain and snow

• Like 1

Also on her channel is a Sunday Seed special where she goes through random seeds (submitted maybe?) and shows you what is available.

And according to her recent appearance on The Shaft podcast, MinecraftWB will be doing a daily seed thing in the near future.

So just keep your eyes on that if you're after something new.

I found one that spawns you inside a spider dungeon. I tried it and fought my way out after being murdered several times then I came back with a sword and ended up with a shit ton of string.

The Plan for Mods.

http://notch.tumblr.com/post/4955141617/the-plan-for-mods

I feel strange about this. It´s a big indy game, yeah, right, ok... but charging for a ModKid and rquire the mods to be free unless you pay more? I am ok with them planing to sell Mods that are great and required a lot of work but all in all i wonder how this all fits in the Alpha "you get everything Minecrafty we do for free". And wassent the plane to release the sourcecode to the internet after the game was "finished"?

Oh well, in the end i bet there will be plenty of great stuff comming of this. People are already doing lots of good things to the game. Just surprised that they are fairly clampy about something all of the suddon.

I remember watching this last week I think... It's great that The Yogscast uploaded it also as they've already almost had double the views of the original :P

Another that's floating around at the moment is an Eminem parody, Pretty decent. It was mastered by the same guys who done In search of Diamonds,

who actually have another video coming out with Minecraft Chick, I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

So I tore down one Nether portal to rebuild it somewhere else, due to not having any obsidian. Used it in the new place, got some netherrack and went back to the regular world. I was in the original place the portal was...with a new portal there. So...infinite obsidian? :pervert:

I haven't been able to play since the weather update because my mouse died. Trying again today to get my PS3 controller usable with my laptop so I can build a lighthouse.