Minecraft!

Sousa

found a playthrough, its awesome

in the third episode we get a guest appearance from The Bigshow's skeleton.

Finally got this yesterday and got to say its a really addictive game haha. Me and my friends I joined his server where they'd already built like houses etc so we just started building random stuff for our town. Built a really good football stadium for a lol took fucking ages.

Got to give single player a go at one bit though so hopefully things will be alright then.

Fell into this in my new world

2011-06-29_163733.png

I know where I'm living now, just need to get into the nether and grab some glowstone. Easier said than done though

Edited by Kirkland

I pretty sure that it doesn't happen naturally in Minecraft and is part of the Yogbox mods now that I think about it

Edited by Kirkland

Ice caves are even scarier than normal caves were. best thing is you can see the dungeons through the ice if one is near.

edit:the seed i used to spawn this world was "japan"

Edited by Kirkland

Messed around a little with Project Zombie. It's fun, but it just sucks how the zombies can spawn literally right on top of you at times. Still very glitchy but an excellent idea with mostly fantastic execution, aside from the whole occasional unavoidable death thing.

1.7:

+ Added pistons

+ Fire or redstone is now required to trigger TNT

+ Fences can be stacked

+ Added shears

+ Shears can be used to pick up leaf blocks

+ Shears can be used to shear sheep without hurting them

* Sheep no longer drop wool from being punched

- Removed Herobrine

Looks like Herobrine is more like a virus he can´t get rid of. Ghost in the mashine.

So Yogscast is saying not to update because this newest update causes world corruption. I'm gonna wait a day or so to update to see if any changes are made

Edited by Kirkland

I don't get to choose if I update or not. Because I brought the game early mine is automatically updated.

Downside is that I can't get onto multiplayer servers because they're not updated due to waiting on Bukkit.

And now I'm going to get World corruption :(

you could have messed up your log in and picked to play offline, thats what I did.