Minecraft!

Sousa

I saw some last week for the first time since I got the game.

I see Slimes occasionally for how rare they naturally are. You have to get right down to near bedrock and find a room that's big enough and light enough for them to spawn.

Anyone done anything fun with Pistons yet? I've made a few cool secret doors but that's about it. Will maybe look into some cooler stuff if I get around to it.

I love the elemental Creepers in the Yogbox. The only one I haven't seen is the electric one.

The purple one is the worst, it teleported me halfway across the map.

I've only ever seen slimes on SMP, never when playing alone though.

Haven't played Minecraft for more than 30 minutes in the past 2-3 weeks as I hate using my GFs computer. Really should buy a new one with my tax return comin up.

minecrfaftodd.jpg

Hmmmm, I didn't build this. I'm sures it due to one of the yogbox mods but I can't think of one that'd do this.

It's called the 'Ruins' mod. It adds stuff like that all over the place.

Also can you turn things on and off in the Yogbox mod? I don't really play singleplayer any more, but the Yogbox makes me feel like doing it. I don't really want Millenaire and Sky Pirates though.

It's called the 'Ruins' mod. It adds stuff like that all over the place.

Also can you turn things on and off in the Yogbox mod? I don't really play singleplayer any more, but the Yogbox makes me feel like doing it. I don't really want Millenaire and Sky Pirates though.

When you install you can check the mods you want. Personally I left them all on. Sky Pirates are dickheads but they can't aim well or rapid fire, unless you're just standing in one place for minutes at a time they won't get you.

Just a couple tips to anyone just starting useing the yogbox, avoid the purple creepers unless you have a compass and if you see a yellow creeper it is best to run and hide if you like your inventory and you don't want the nearest village to go up in flames.

Edited by Kirkland

I blew up a building they built in my way with explosive arrows. They only got pissy when one hit the family inside.

Edit:And in another game they built two buildings on either side of my home and I just expanded by hooking them to my house, they didn't seem to mind

Edited by Kirkland