Minecraft!

Sousa

I haven't seen or heard anything recently. but it would seem it is very close to completion.

Me and a few others put a few hours into the hotel last night We have practically the exterior done and 1 third of the interior.

2ir9on9.jpg

Just a shot from the main side... the left hand side is complete with interior and has 10 rooms + the penthouse.

1pfdzr.jpg

From the front. You can see a helicopter coming in to land on the helipad on the right-hand roof

Me and another guy built those houses to help populate this guys city (because everyone needs a city apparently)

And the city had to apparently be sandstone themed.

11izkad.jpg

From ground level to give you an idea of it's actual size. You can see on tghe right, the levels are all wrong because we had a Belgian guy start on the first floor for us

and he was 4 blocks out from the start..

Yuh they're sandstone walls... I'm using the default texture and I believe pretty much everyone else is using the LB Photorealism texture, so that may look better.

It's not actually as hard to make these things as it seems. It just takes time and a lot of correction :P

Me and one other have been building the Villa map from Black ops too. I've never played Black Ops so he's building it and I do walls and grass :P

I'm all in for a new EWB world.. We'd just have to figure out how many players we may have on at one time and how much people may be willing to pay.

I haven't seen or heard anything recently. but it would seem it is very close to completion.

Me and a few others put a few hours into the hotel last night We have practically the exterior done and 1 third of the interior.

2ir9on9.jpg

Just a shot from the main side... the left hand side is complete with interior and has 10 rooms + the penthouse.

1pfdzr.jpg

From the front. You can see a helicopter coming in to land on the helipad on the right-hand roof

Me and another guy built those houses to help populate this guys city (because everyone needs a city apparently)

And the city had to apparently be sandstone themed.

11izkad.jpg

From ground level to give you an idea of it's actual size. You can see on tghe right, the levels are all wrong because we had a Belgian guy start on the first floor for us

and he was 4 blocks out from the start..

Jesus fuck that is amazing. Do you like, draw this shit out or plan it ahead of time?

Initially it was just the stuff to the right but then we kinda decided to expand it and bend it around.

We do have a small plan to start with but in the end we plan for what the next step is rather than long term.

1 guy (madmike01) had the initial ideas of what he wanted done and the rest of us followed and then expanded on the idea.

To give you an idea of what he is capable of doing... He built this whole suburb himself.

how much people may be willing to pay.

Nothing.

I wish you all the best then.

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

I've been playing on the same server as Rocky. Awesome place with lots of cool structures. Only thing I dislike is that nothing spawns.

Speaking of that server and Rocky.....Rocky, can people set their home on that server? If I die again and have to swim across the map to where I'm building I'm gonna rage.

Just place a bed and Right click it.. That's what I do. I don't even care who's house it's in.

Or you can just install Fly-Mod.

And yes.. all mobs have been turned off as it's not a survival server anymore :(

There have been talks of bringing them back but without creeper damage, like before, to prevent griefing

Turning off creeper damage is what most servers do. No hostile mobs doesn't really bother me but the fact there are no squid and sheep does.

Most of us just want PvP turned on, which is why we built 'V'. So we can possibly have it set up as an arena.

As for wool & ink, I can get you all of that, or just ask any other Donator/Sheriff to spawn some.

The worst that would happen is they'll tell you to go to the store and buy it.

I'm not 100% if the Spawn Store sells wool yet as it's incomplete but I know the one by the hotel does.

The info for the server is in the thread a couple pages back.

I need to find one of the stores or get you to spawn me some wool, Rocky. My castle floor will not be dirt or stone! :lol:

Is the server you're on playable with the pirate version? :shifty: If so, linketh the info in a pm if you could/are willing.

Dude, you stole a $20 indie game. You are the scummiest of scum.

• Like 1

Is the server you're on playable with the pirate version? :shifty: If so, linketh the info in a pm if you could/are willing.

Dude, you stole a $20 indie game. You are the scummiest of scum.

I am for now, until it's fully finished.

And I'm sure it's a low kick to Notch & co, who's sitting on a nice 3mil x $20.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives