Minecraft!

Sousa

Skip ahead to 9 minutes to see the horror of the silverfish mob.

• Like 1

Also, Rocky, you up for helping me flatten out some land next time we're on the server at the same time? I tore down the tunnels and I'm gonna make the whole thing bigger so I need more land. I really should have built this on flat land.

Creepy moment. I was on the server harvesting my trees and I turn and see a nameplate over someone behind me. I think "What the fuck? No one comes all the way out here" I can't see the person since they're submerged in a small pond. I go towards them and they fly straight into the air and disappear.

Edited by Kirkland

That's almost like when youi were harvesting trees and turned around to see me standing there :D

1.8 has been delayed again. Hopefully sometime this week is the date.

Jeb has said that he will try to release a pre-release fix in the next day or two.

Edited by Rocky Feller

So This is what I've been building on the server Rocky and I play on

castleunfinished.png

It was gonna be a castle built over the ridge and then in the mountain face there would be rows carved out with glass in front, empty block in middle and torch in back every two blocks down(you can see two of the rows carved out now). Now I'm wondering if I should just carve the castle out of the face and make it huge since I want to put alot of rooms in it. If I do it'd be simple since the inside of that block is hollow.

Edited by Kirkland

Anyone good with redstone? Im trying to make a "farm" so I just flip a switch or step on a plate, and wheat is harvested..this is how I have it set up now..

th_farm.jpg

Any help?

thanks. I tried running redstone behind all the pistons with plate at the beginning, hoping that would trigger them all, but it only seems to trigger the last one..

btw, I'm a total newbie when it comes to redstone

Edited by Lint6

OK.. I quickly threw one together, but because of the leveling It would only work with ice as the water source because the water was 1 level too high.

There are other ways to do it, but I was trying to keep it as simple as possible :P

Example

20110914161456.th.png 20110914161506.th.png 20110914161617.th.png

This is how I set my farms up, but sticky pistons are required and you don't have to keep turning the soil.

20110914162311.th.png 20110914162632.th.png

thanks for the help Rocky..but I dunno what happened but my save is gone! I lost everything! My huge lighthouse...my multistory house..its all gone :crying:

Oh my fucking fuck mountain ranges are amazing.

So much this.

Also possibly as a side effect of mountain ranges being enormous, I'm finding massive caverns more than usual. Came across one the other day that was fucking enormous.

Also also ravines are awesome. I've made my home in one that I found right under a lake near my spawn.