Minecraft!

Sousa

WITCH!

In other news, loaded up my single player game due to the griefing frustration, only to forget that I was on a different profile in order to log onto the server, thus wiping my inventory and all my chests. FML.

Double post! I know the first one is a demon but the second one is a what?

nZ897r4.jpg

A8JdrJ0.jpg

Witches are a regular MC mob. They spawn everywhere now. I got a gold apple off the third demon I encountered. Kill those fuckers.

I found someone's house to take refuge in at night, but as I was exploring I found a section that wasn't sealed off. I peeked out...Creeper. I tried to run up the ladder but fell and it blew up. I tried to fix things up as best I could. Sorry :(

Sorry guys.. I haven't been on the server for quite a bit and Kirkland, I haven't added any mods since the Herobrine one. But I could look at adding in a few random ones.
If you guys prefer, I can make the server whitelisted as it's basically just this bunch using it at the moment.
And it wasn't any hackers logging into the servers.. they're full of crap..
A open server with no permissions set in place has the bounds of single player vanilla world.

*EDIT*

Went through the chat logs and saw a request to make it whitelisted.
I'll do it shortly. I'll add everyones names I recognise from the console.

Are you guys wanting me to restart the world or are you more than happy to continue on from where we are now?

I like it how it is. And if you havn't been adding mods then wtf is up with the demons? Did I miss an update video while I was playing the PS3 version?

OK, so a witch spawned in the house that holds "Dragon's crib" >_< I lured it out so I could sleep but it has me trapped inside >_<

Rush it and kill it. Trying anything else and being scared is what gets people killed by them.

Not sure about the demons.. I'll look into it. I might be a part of the herobrine package.

Server is now whitelisted.
I've added all the names I can think of and find in the console. If I missed you or you want to be added just let me know here and I'll fix it up.

SO now that it's whitelisted I think I might start on a nice spawn area.

I concealed the entrance to my cave (mostly). Anyone who stumbled across my cave since about 15 hours ago will now find the main entrance TRAPPED~! by a lava flow. At the moment it just looks like a natural lava flow but I'm thinking of using it to hide the true entrance like a waterfall, only lava. There's a small patch of seeds planted on one side of where i'm carving my quarters and if you go over the peak to the other side you'll find the mythical piggies I was bringing ADgray too. (There were way more than the two I posted above) Leave some piggies for me so I can farm them >_<

Would love to be added to the whitelist for this. Name is captainsatkins

Added

I would very much like Herobrine to be not there please and thank you >_<

I don't know how to remove him? He's become one with the server now! :crying:

Got my watchtower finished, now I need to finish my walls encompassing my little part of the world. I also stumbled upon a big ass mineshaft earlier while luring a pig back so that's going to be explored soon. :)

I would very much like Herobrine to be not there please and thank you >_<

Wuss :P

And I'm fine with anything that adds mob variety.

If anyone gets a mob head of themselves they don't want then I'll take it. I'm collecting.