Minecraft!

Sousa

So does anyone have a server for PC going or anything? I know there used to be an EWB one, but I logged into it one day many months ago and it was taken over by someone else or something.

Yeah the servers I had a while back I stopped paying for around Christmas 2012 I think as money was fairly tight at the time and paying for two servers a month was low down on the financial priority list. A couple of weeks ago though I was looking into getting a server again as I had the urge to play. Couldn't decide between normal and a Tekkit server though.

I might pop in if this headache I woke up with goes away.

So does anyone have a server for PC going or anything? I know there used to be an EWB one, but I logged into it one day many months ago and it was taken over by someone else or something.

Yuh I had one going for a while but I forgot about it as I didn't use it and it kind of went byebyes :/

I am definitely keen on getting a Minecraft Realm though, now that they're available worldwide.

It will obviously be pure vanilla. 1.7.9 (as it needs to have latest updates)

If people are interested, I could set one up for here and a few other people I know who may be interested. Although have it specifically for one group is easier.

RIProject :( It was fun while it lasted! And ADGray's house was super-cool!

I have it for 360 but haven't really played it much for a while now. Only three friends I know have it, and one of them hates it, the other doesn't really play games as much anymore, and the last one has been burnt out on it for many months.

Not as fun playing alone unless I'm trying to build something, but really no point to build stuff if nobody else will see it.

I barely play as it is but will be looking to get ps3 edition. Mostly play on PC though. Never go on 360 unless my son wants to.

In regards to the realm, I'm yet to send money to the account attached to paypal but I'll get it done this week sometime.

• Like 2

If the reports are true anybody with a PS3 version is going to be getting the Vita version free since they plan the two to be cross platform, plus if you then buy it on a next gen console you will get it at a reduced price.

• 1 month later...

I'm always impressed with with how large Achievement City is. Both by the number of builds, but also by the fact that Geoff and Gavin have managed to come up with so many good ideas.

• Like 2

Ended up joining a server with Rooster Teeth fans and made a house I'm most proud of.

tumblr_n8apkexsat1rpux57o3_500.png

It has four rooms themed to the four elements. Now that I've finished the house I've been obsessed with fireworks <_<

Is Minecraft really as fun as it seems? I've only seen videos of the lads from AH playing, but it looks like an extremely in depth game. Few friends of mine said they played once upon a time & loved the shit out. Figured I'd ask first before I decided to go grab a copy.

Its one of those minutes to learn, hours to master types of games. Especally the console versions that are slightly simplified over the PC version.

Its as fun as you want to make it, if you liked lego as a kid then you will probably like Minecraft.

You need to go through some hoops or something to get a server going, but the Minecraft Realms thing is basically friends can join sort of thing I think. It requires a subscription or something, though.