Minecraft!

Sousa

You know, when you said it was a rehash it didn't connect in my head it would be the same map. Imagine my surprise when after an hour of looking for a place to build I stumble upon my plantation and shit I had built. Surprised someone didn't claim it or something.

Just did. Think I messed up a bit though as the blocks go half way through one of my structures, plus I 'm not sure if that range is enough to get it all but at least the important stuff is protected.

Well.. yes. The whole point of the reviews is that he's a non-gamer reviewing games. It's not as though it's a serious review, given that it was graded on an 88 star system and given a score of "26C".

So apparently MineZ is public now. Anyone wanna play?I imagine playing without a friend on your side is a bitch.

Man this is fun, we need to get a Team EWB together and play this while on Skype. It's impossible to get farther inland without a group. No single person is going to survive those hoards and the bandits.

You have to lol at people with just the basic gear trying to bandit people with full armor and stone swords.

Rocky,Minimap is a Godsend in MineZ.Also what server do you play on?I need to find someone I can trust cause alone you're just bandit food. I've tried randoms but most try to backstab or are just absolutely useless.