Minecraft!

Sousa

I'd be up for it, the lag doesn't seem to effect player movements for me. Plus not like it's bad enough mobs are unkillable.

I'm actually from the U.S. I was just on early that morning :P

I probably won't be on much as I've just started classes this week.

Also, my hatred for creepers has been increased after one made me lose seven sets of 64 glass and 11 buckets in lava the other day.

Earth Creeper. Pain in the ass to clean up after.

Glowstone Creepers are insanely useful. You can get so much Glowstone without the Nether.

Does anyone know a seed that look like the Earth.

You want a seed that has the same geography as Earth? You would be the luckiest person EVER to get one as chunks are randomly generated as you move around the map.

Best chance is someone have a mod with a basic layout.

On the EWB server, I just built an XP farm across the desert from spawn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePVL-c8fJaM

XP doesn't seem to be much of an issue for me after the update. Killing myself and losing all that XP, however, is. <_<

Couple of requests, if anyone's playing and has some shears and wouldn't mind getting the red wool off any sheep they come across, that'd be lovely. Also, might need some assistance on rigging up the light part of my lighthouse. That and sorting the inside out a bit. The ladder went a bit off because I moved the wall in one on the upper levels so the red wool part wasn't the wall itself.

Finally, remind me if I see you on Ad, there's a bit of water just off to the side of the lighthouse which is flowing whereas everything around it is still. Tried dumping some of my own water in it but didn't help. Dunno if you can do something in creative mode to fix it. I'm a bit ODC about that kinda stuff. :shifty:

Any ideas for storage in single player?I'm getting tired of doing underground rooms or building a separate building to hold chests. Thinking about building it in the nether.

I have all my storage built into the walls in someway. More often than not it will be set up like so.

(Skip to 2 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsrYkThHSp8

I'll try and track down the original layout I used to make it for you, if you want it.

Found it: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/181676-efficient-mass-storage-designs/

• Like 1

That's incredibly wasteful. I build alot so being able to just go in a chest and grab what I need is awesome. It's a pain earlier in the game before I have storage established though because I just have mixed chests all over the place.