Minecraft!

Sousa

I'm thinking about building a dark room and locking an Iron Golem in to kill so I can collect loot. Why is this a bad idea?

All mobs may spawn, including creepers. The Iron Golem may not attack creepers but if it attacks a skeleton and an arrow goes stray, there may be an unfortunate chain reaction.

You're better off just going with a normal mob trap thing up in the sky.

The fact that I have Elemental Creepers makes a disastrous chain reaction way more likely too. I was trying to think of something not too ugly I could build inside the walls of my village. Guess I'll build it in the jungle.

WARNING: Massive pictures in the spoiler tag below but holy shit they're amazing. I'd imagine the whole thing would look rather bland in a default texture pack without a lighting mod but still.

tumblr_m6pgndCIlz1ql8fvho4_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6pgndCIlz1ql8fvho5_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6pgndCIlz1ql8fvho6_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6pgndCIlz1ql8fvho7_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6pgndCIlz1ql8fvho8_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6pgndCIlz1ql8fvho9_1280.jpg

• Like 3

Did Endermen get stupider? I swear they didn't use to get caught up on crap as often.

I like pretty much all of the stuff they've looked at so far but that beacon thing seems like a ton of effort for relatively little reward. I suppose in the end game when you're tripping over mountains of diamonds...

That and it sounded like it only works when you're nearby which, if you're building it at your home base, how much do you really need stuff like regen or attack damage in your safe zone?

I'm thinking about turning my creative world into a Zombie Survival map once I finish the town. Part of me wants to start this on a new map so it'll be on a regular map and not flatlands so I can build underground but goddamn it that school took ages and I want use out of it.

Er, apologies to whoever has a little shack built a little ways from Ellis' dirty hole. A creeper blew up and killed me by it. I replaced wood planks, though most likely not the way it was originally set up.

I seem to have horrible luck on PC in multiplayer. Creepers sneak up on me far too easily.

Er, apologies to whoever has a little shack built a little ways from Ellis' dirty hole. A creeper blew up and killed me by it. I replaced wood planks, though most likely not the way it was originally set up.

I seem to have horrible luck on PC in multiplayer. Creepers sneak up on me far too easily.

That may be mine. Not that it matters. Was just to get supplies and ore n shit before heading off elsewhere.