Minecraft!

Sousa

Server is having some major fucking issues with lag and world holes.

It was fine for me when I was on earlier but the server log shows it hasn't been running smoothly today. I'm looking into it. If other people are on if they could say if it lags for them too that'd be nice.

2012-10-09_172118.png

Hole will not go away. It's been there since last night but it's shifted a few blocks.

Been a while since I posted anything in this thread >_>

So thanks to the influence of the Yogscast I've started playing with the Technic Pack installed, and I'm quite enjoying it. I've got myself a large quarry going, using lava for power for that and my machines, I've got a jetpack and recently got myself some nano armour, which I haven't really put to the test yet.

Does anyone else play Technic/Tekkit?

Been a while since I posted anything in this thread >_>

So thanks to the influence of the Yogscast I've started playing with the Technic Pack installed, and I'm quite enjoying it. I've got myself a large quarry going, using lava for power for that and my machines, I've got a jetpack and recently got myself some nano armour, which I haven't really put to the test yet.

Does anyone else play Technic/Tekkit?

I've been finding myself playing Technic more than vanilla Minecraft the last couple of weeks. So much so that I decided to get a server up and running for Tekkit as well as the normal EWB Minecraft server. The new Tekkit server IP is 178.33.236.163:25575. I just copied the whitelist over from the standard EWB server so if you're not on it let me know and I can add you. :)

You figure out what's up with the gigantic world hole going through my stuff on the regular one?

Is there a link to that Technic/Tekkit thing? Might be something that could get me playing Minecraft more again, since the main server I play on tends to be down a lot (and I've got other games <_<)

Can you fire the world up as a singeplayer and see if the world hole is there? I wonder if it's become permanent somehow.