Minecraft!

Sousa

Fucking creepers. I mined for an hour, had 3 stacks of iron, 3 stacks of redstone and 5 diamonds and I get blew up. I go down to get my shit and another one blows up in the same place and destroys all the stuff.

On the other server I play on, I finally ventured into the cavern I stumbled upon. With the help of a few lava falls to bring some light down below, it is far bigger than I thought, moreso for the side mines I find. The skeleton spawner is proving to be good. Have collected a decent haul of XP from trapping them. Thinking about putting in an arrow dispenser trap I can operate to kill them without having to put myself in danger.

Hopefully soon I'll come onto the EWB server again when I have the time. Might try putting together an ocean resort thing for everyone rather than on my other server.

If anyone finds a village let me know. I have some emeralds to spend. Also if you go into the Nether and find the fortress do not destroy Blaze spawners, those are needed.I have one marked but others can be useful too. Lastly if in the overworld you find a spawner covered in torches, don't destroy it, I'll be getting back to them to make mob farms soon.

There is no stronghold apparently. I used eyes of ender to find where it should be and dug down to bedrock in multiple blocks next to each other. After that I even usd an X-Ray Texture Pack to look and I saw nothing. This is no good. I wanted to kill the Ender Dragon and put the egg on a statue in my compound.

Walked out of my house..its daylight and a zombie was walking around..wearing this..

wtf_zpsf16e4521.jpg

oh I like it too...I just didn't expect to see one in enchanted armor out in the daylight. Give it a white face and green hair, it kinda looks like The Joker

... just had the biggest bit of luck in my single player world in a long time.

I've had absolutely no luck at all gathering diamond-- haven't found a single ore yet-- so when I decided to make a glowstone/water/glass light source for my stair entrance to my underground fortress, I had to go out and gather lava in buckets and do the old fashioned "craft obsidian into the portal shape" method to get into the Nether.

I wanted my portal to be out of the way from my main construction zones so I mined into the wall in a pattern and then hid the portal deep in the wall at the bottom of my construction site. When I entered it, I was spawned in the Nether with my portal wedged into a wall, barriers of Netherrack surrounding me to keep me safe from Ghasts, and a giant hanging pillar of glowstone right in front of me. I went in, absolutely amazed at my luck, and looked around to check for Ghasts before I started mining.

I look to my right, and there just a short trip across a lava ocean stands a Nether fortress and even more glowstone.

Absolutely brilliant.

So I found my first ever stronghold and spent the last few days turning into a livable place. Going into creative mode, I replaced all the mossy and cracked stone bricks with regular stone bricks, removed as many of the silverfish egg bricks as I could find. Carpetted some rooms and put wooden baseboards in every room. The jails I replaced the iron bars with glass panes, and put some dirt in then and use then as animal stables, and the iron bars that make the archways I replaced with fencing. Turned one room into a "nature preserve" with a tree, some flowers, a waterfall and a wolf. Also, while doing it, I stumbled upon a monster spawner, and next to that I found an entrance to a mineshaft. Walled up the entrance except for an iron door so no baddies came come in, turned the dungeon area into the "workshop" with alot of furnaces, a lava well and some chests.

Areas that I have nothing to do with yet..since this place is friggin huge, I just put up an iron door with no button to open it, marking it as a place I've finished, but don't use. The iron doors come in handy too since zombies can't smash them down