Minecraft!

Sousa

I started in survival mode...but all the cracked and mossy stone bricks added up way too fast

Bah, switching to creative is for wimps. I've mined my way to greatness since I started playing this game, and that's without mods or creative, dag nab it! Survival worlds for survival gameplay, no fancy switching to creative!

... granted, it's been a bitch in my latest world not using TooManyItems or creative to spawn shit... I have this fascination with using glowstone covered with water and glass as a fancy lighting source, and the sheer amount of glowstone I've needed for my current project has been massive. I'm amazed I've collected as much as I have, and it looks like I'll actually be able to finish it soon. When I raided that Nether stronghold there was a lot of glowstone around it, which amazed me... but half of it got blown up by Ghasts while I was mining :angry:

When I finish things up I'll totally take a snapshot. It's been a tremendous effort, considering when I started it it was a small cave in a hillside that I converted into a standard starter-hovel and just decided to open up into an underground mansion.

EDIT: Speaking of that stronghold... fuck blazes. Ran into an area with like two or three spawners and got caught completely off-guard. Managed to disable one of them but almost got surrounded. Killed two of them but one of the bastards died over lava and I couldn't collect a rod off it >_<

I have a massive project on the server for my home and it needs so,so many stone bricks. Plus I just turned a Dungeon into a 4-room Zombie farm. 2 rest/waiting rooms and the mainroom which is separated from the spawner room by a wall you can swing through to kill the zombies.

Anything really. Thinking PVP. If I do an Adventure map though it'll be horror influenced. Not too good with story though, plus I really just want to build.

Idea. Large PVP/adventure map. In the center there is a kingdom with a castle in the center. The kingdom is surrounded by walls. Out in the world around the kingdom there are 5 other places/land marks. Each place has a piece of gold armor(or a sword) that's protected. The goal is to get all the pieces(Helmet, Pants,boots,chest plate,sword), put it on and bring it back to the starting castle. If you do that you win.You can either team up with people to get through parts, kill everyone in hopes of them having the pieces.

Dude..how do you have the time to do stuff like this?

No job. No school. I have alot of time. Anyway, I doubt I'll do it, it's just an idea atm. Big builds like this take a dedicated team and lots of hours even then.

Idea. Large PVP/adventure map. In the center there is a kingdom with a castle in the center. The kingdom is surrounded by walls. Out in the world around the kingdom there are 5 other places/land marks. Each place has a piece of gold armor(or a sword) that's protected. The goal is to get all the pieces(Helmet, Pants,boots,chest plate,sword), put it on and bring it back to the starting castle. If you do that you win.You can either team up with people to get through parts, kill everyone in hopes of them having the pieces.

Basically you want to make a version of Crown Conquest that doesn't require the server mods. >_>

If you do not, you should add me!

apsham

It's really that simple. :Shift:

But yeah - Creative mode, towns, abandoned mines, enders.. etc. It's pretty much going to be the last version of the PC Minecraft that I played.

That and them mentioning that they are considering allowing addons for the 360 version too.. awesome.

So against my standard ruleset, having mined and mined for a freaking eternity in-game for as much glowstone as I could find naturally, I realized that my overall plans for my underground base would require far too much glowstone to complete naturally. So, I went ahead and turned on TooManyItems and gave myself glowstone. Trying to limit my use of TMI because I want to be able to build this thing on my own with my own supplies, but it's been a huge bitch to say the least.

I'll get shots up soon as I'm finished. Pretty much just have two rooms left... definitely love how it's turned out, no idea what I'm going to do next.

So I've decided to try and excavate the area around the stronghold I made over...switched to creative again...this will take forever..

When is the update supposed to drop? I know sometime before Halloween.