Minecraft!

Sousa

I'm just saying, we should definitely do an EWB Ultra Hardcore at some point too if we can figure it out.

I was going back through the Battle Royal section of the thread (I lost the i.p after a reinstall -.-) and this needs to be done. Ultra Hardcore is a lot of fun.

I didn't see anything when I went on except for trees and a hole in the ground which I've built a shack around.

Ah, I see Rocky at least ventured a way away from the spawn. I was just walking around there and saw the hole and decided to investigate. Then I threw up some walls around it for protection.

I'm not sure if it's still whitelisted, but my guess is that ADG has just carried the same files over from the Battle Royale data so it may still be.

OK I just tried on another account and it is still whitelisted. Leave your user name here for ADG to add to the whitelist

The i.p is: 176.31.234.51:25569.

I have another account name that is whitelisted if someone is desperate to take part. It's the account my son has been using so I'd appreciate it if you didn't steal the account :P