Minecraft!

Sousa

A mini tour of my current area. Still have a lot of things to add just not sure on what quite yet. Initially made this video for some one but I figured I may as well post it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICcycUft1Pg

I have since made a hidden rail from the tree farm to the house. Any other ideas will be helpful.

Are you a Conan O'Brien fan? Do you wish he would play more Minecraft? Now is your chance to see him do it - Conan is hosting a new segment, called "Clueless Gamer", where he will attempt to play a video game chosen by the fans, alongside Aaron Bleyaert. Interestingly enough, Minecraft is on that list of games to vote on, and that's where you come in.

http://teamcoco.com/content/poll-what-video-games-should-clueless-gamer-conan-play

Minecraft is killing it in the poll so I guess voting is for a just-in-case scenario.

• 2 weeks later...

So on a server I play on I am ruler and protector of a testificate village. It's in the desert and it's surrounded by 3 block thick castle like walls. The ground inside is grassy and beautiful and there is a farm just as big as the village right next to it(also in walls). Under it is my secret base, kinda like my Batcave. While I'm gone a Iron Golem patrols uptop, giving flowers to villagers and killing zombies. Down below is his twin who patrols my base all alone(Unless you count the few mobs that spawn that he kills) until I arrive. I need names for these two brothers.

2012-07-15_015709.png

2012-07-15_021144.png

Sometimes the blue bits are red as you see. I wish mob randomizer would be consistent on that, it'd be cool if one was red and one was blue but sadly they change. Oh and there is an older, dead one that patrolled before I even had walls up. He needs a name for a grave.

Been waiting on a video with the full story for a while now and I knew BebopVox would deliver.

I read a few threads here and there but I'm not a reader so skipped a lot of the info.

I missed this thread on Reddit.

I've been made an admin of server that may have just gone public. It's basically a rehash of an old server I used to play on, Kirkland too (JLG's is now run by pf -.-)

I don't know what I'm doing as an admin. the owner has been sucking up to me for a while now so whatever.. I'll build stuff I guess.

Server i.p: hailfire.servegame.com:25591

I'm not sure if there is a process in being able to build straight away or what not but .. I should actually learn this stuff...

Check it out if you want. If not, Not your loss :P