Minecraft!

Sousa

I'm normally on 9 since thats where I have most stuff marked.I have to keep my render distance on tiny so the minimap helps me see around....plus markers tell me the closest place,lol.

I would be playing right now if, ya know, OptiFine was up to date <_<

Well the OptiFine preview is out but I'm still not playing MineZ till they fix the speed hacking and flying. Bandits already piss me off enough, I can't handle hoards of cheaters.

I saw that optifine was was 80% done. It can't be too far away. And i don't think playing right now would be fun with all that going on. They should have left a few servers at 1.2.5 until they had the kinks worked out.

I think that would screw up inventories carrying over between servers.

I just had the most wtf death ever in my Hardcore game. It involved a Skeleton pulling me into a deadly game of tennis where a creeper stood in for the ball. I launched the creeper way back with a running strike but while it was in mid-air the skeleton shot it and sent it crashing right back into me as it exploded.

Just started playing this. Anyone have any servers I can join? Bored playing alone.

I've been made an admin of server that may have just gone public. It's basically a rehash of an old server I used to play on, Kirkland too (JLG's is now run by pf -.-)

I don't know what I'm doing as an admin. the owner has been sucking up to me for a while now so whatever.. I'll build stuff I guess.

Server i.p: hailfire.servegame.com:25591

I'm not sure if there is a process in being able to build straight away or what not but .. I should actually learn this stuff...

Check it out if you want. If not, Not your loss :P

It's up-to-date too so the newest MC update works with it.

Depends on what type of a game you're in to. There are creative/survival/pvp type servers. Even furry servers (Yuh.. accidentally came across one :shifty:)

This is a decent place to start > http://minecraftservers.org/

Or if you watch a bit of MC on YouTube, most of the more well known "Tubers" have their own public servers, if you would like to join in with them.