Minecraft!

Sousa

With TKz's name change I now need a Jericho themed name but I can't think of one.

This is going to be new favourite Minecraft Machinima series. I hope they can do fairly frequent episodes.

Possibly NSFW

Season 1 is on a channel called VinceAndSteve. It isn't 3d though and it's dumb as fuck.

Got the Hunger Games maps installed now as well in case we feel like playing them at all.

Nice. Could maybe get multiple mass multiplayer maps on the list. Things like Pit Frenzy etc.

There's also a game show map somewhere. That one would be fun, but I can;t remember who done it or where I saw it.

We going to play again today? If so we might wanna get that other thread started up so we might get more people noticing.

I don't finish work until 9, won't be home until 10ish. I can start the server if someone that is opped wants to run the game but won't have a chance to get away from my desk for long enough to change settings.

I don't finish work until 9, won't be home until 10ish. I can start the server if someone that is opped wants to run the game but won't have a chance to get away from my desk for long enough to change settings.

If there's enough interest for a game earlier than 10, I'd be happy to run it if enough people want to play.

It's apparently been decided in the other thread we're sticking with ten.

ADG I have a suggestion for a map you could possibly put on rotation.

I've been wanting to give it a go for a while now but never got around to setting it up. I don;t think we'd have trouble getting the numbers up for a decent 6v6 match.

Interested to hear yours, and others' thoughts on it.

SethBling has other maps made up too, including the Pit Frenzy one I recommended earlier.

[aVo]Storm_Surge died in a car accident today. (6/21/12) RIP

— Team Avolition (@TeamAvolition)

June 21, 2012

Oh what the hell. Guess that's the end of AVO's minecraft video since he was the main man behind them. Fucking sad. Always enjoyed watching the videos he was apart of.

Oh what the hell. Guess that's the end of AVO's minecraft video since he was the main man behind them. Fucking sad. Always enjoyed watching the videos he was apart of.

... holy shit. I loved their videos, Storm was always phenomenal. RIP Storm :( :( :(

EDIT: ... of course if I just click their twitter name I see that it was a hoax. Stay classy aVo (Y)