The FA Cup Thread 2010/2011

DFF

I was pretty impressed with that match me. 3-1 to Arsenal in the end, and it was a proper Cup tie! Credit to Leeds for taking to Arsenal the whole game, they could have easily played ugly football and gone for the 1-0 win, but they went all out and unfortunately lost on this occasion. I don't think it'll be too long before Leeds are back in the Prem, maybe next season if they carry on their recent form.

I for one can't wait for a good old Man United vs Leeds United Premier League game, it has been too long!

• 2 weeks later...

Coventry just gone 2-0 at Birmingham after 25 minutes, I guess Birmingham don't fancy 2 cup runs in one season then?

Edit: 3-2 to Birmingham now, maybe they did fancy the cup run afterall :P

Also United team;

Lindegaard, O'Shea, Smalling, Evans, Fabio; Anderson, Scholes, Gibson, Obertan, Owen, Hernandez

Lindegaard debut and Owen starts for the first time since his injury.

Edited by Jordan

1-0 to Southampton at half time :( To be fair they deserve the lead, they have looked the most threatening going forward, and it was an excellent strike by Chaplow. Sets up the second half nicely, I fancy there will be a few more goals in this yet.

Little Pea does it again, my hero :wub:

You've gotta love that Little Pea! I thought Owen had a good game too, Giggs was awesome as per usual when he came on aswell. Still an under-par performance though, but we keep winning :wacko: