How to Install Scenarios?

Geez... You guys will make great parents :P

Just ignore their childish behavior.

Some scenarios have a crap load of other files that get mixed up in the DATA folders.

The files you need to run a game are;

alter.dat

belt.dat

event.dat

network.dat

promos.dat

relate.dat

sponsor.dat

stables.dat

staff.dat

teams.dat

tv.dat

wrestler.dat

Anything else is not needed.

You will need to copy ALL of the above files into the DATA folder for it to work. If you only copy some files it could lead to errors while the game loads.

If you are still having trouble following this & the above guidelines, I'd recommend uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and try it again.

There is no difference between an "update" and a "scenario" when installing it.

Edited by Rocky Feller

It's in the terms and conditions written by Lord Alfred of Turkeysandwich on page 35, paragraph 3, sub section 6. "Anyone who is under the age of 13 and cannot comprehend the rules of EWR is by law banned from playing. If they continue to disobey they will be banned from the website for life"

Can't argue with the facts

Well,This is the last of me.I enjoyed my time on EWR.BYE.(Only doing this because I don't want to be banned for life.)Once again.Bye.....:crying:

And thanks Rocky..... Even though I may visit every once in a while to say hi.

Edited by swinger2000

Since I'm thinking it and it might matter here, does EWB have a minimum age rule?

They're both the exact same process... We just worded it differently.

Except for the "2 years in" DATA (on the G-Network site) which is a save file.

And I don't think he was asking me how old I am.

I still can't get scenarios to work anyway!!!!!!!Sigh...

Throw your computer through the window or go to Computer>Local Disk (C:) and delete Windows

Good to know I helped :rolleyes:

Since I'm thinking it and it might matter here, does EWB have a minimum age rule?

Yes, usually 13, but we're changing it so it's one day before stevev10's birthday.

• Like 4

I don't understand as to how you haven't done it, you produced a post the other day with your BY2G roster - which I believe was with up-to-date workers. So what happened? Are you 11?

i'M TALKING ABOUT SCENARIOS NOT UP-TO-DATE ROSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm one year younger than 11

Quoted for "you big men are picking on a freaking ten-year-old."

Also, I'm not saying you should, Kaney, but scope out this clear flaming on the kid's profile page. :shifty:

But if you had to raise the bar so I wasn't allowed you'd all no longer be able to play either :(

A price I am willing to pay, despite being 6 years older than you, thus negating your argument.

I'm 27 and would miss very few people if we banned people under the age of 20.

It'd be, like... LittleDaniel, Katsuya, and maybe five others.

swinger2000 can stay, though. Hey, Junior, are you named after Johnny Swinger?

But if you had to raise the bar so I wasn't allowed you'd all no longer be able to play either :(

A price I am willing to pay, despite being 6 years older than you, thus negating your argument.

But you'd miss my tireless efforts of enthralling you with my comments hence your constant replies to try and shoot me down :-)

I'm 27 and would miss very few people if we banned people under the age of 20.

It'd be, like... LittleDaniel, Katsuya, and maybe five others.

swinger2000 can stay, though. Hey, Junior, are you named after Johnny Swinger?

Wait.... I'm under 20 and use this place as a valuable resource.... But then again Eddie has a lot of the stuff copied to his places so it's still accessable :P

But you'd miss my tireless efforts of enthralling you with my comments hence your constant replies to try and shoot me down :-)

This will be the last thing I'll say on the matter.

I have you on ignore, and I'm 100% positive I'm not the only one. You aren't getting any kind of attention in the Ring anymore.

So you come to the EWR forum and decide to troll a kid, because you know you're guaranteed a response because he's a kid.

You are really, really, really, really stupid and sad. Like, I am actually sad for you. I am ignoring you in the hopes that you will actually get the hint and go do something productive or possibly check into a mental institution for your aggressive agoraphobia. You are, without a doubt, the saddest troll I have ever seen on EWB. And I've seen Raving Rich, Sanctimony... shit, I've seen tiarnantman, whose every post was basically "THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP."

Your inevitable response is going to be something stupid, something like "I aim to please. :-)" I don't give a shit what it is, because I will not be reading it.

• Like 13