2011 ICC World Cup Thread

sahyder1

To be fair that Misbah one was the only one that really bothered me. The others were tougher. The LBW reversal seems to be in question though. Atherton has been critical of it commentary as well. Need to watch it one more time.

Big wicket for Ajmal here and Tendulkar goes. I'll take 187/5. Really think Pakistan needs to send one of Razzaq, Afridi or Umar Akmal to hit around early in the innings.

Can't say this has been anything but a surprise. As much as I want to say the Indian bowlers had the performance of their lives, I think the Pakistan bats just came up empty. They just couldn't score runs, India at times struggled getting outs but the inability at times for Pakistan to even get Singles sent them through to the final in Mumbai.

Can't say this has been anything but a surprise. As much as I want to say the Indian bowlers had the performance of their lives, I think the Pakistan bats just came up empty. They just couldn't score runs, India at times struggled getting outs but the inability at times for Pakistan to even get Singles sent them through to the final in Mumbai.

We lost the moment Misbah decided to play this like a test match. He needs to go. Kamran Akmal needs to go. I'm sick and tired of Misbah padding his stats. Him blocking from one end screws over Umar Akmal, Afridi and Razzaq who must pick up the pace. The Indian bowling hasn't been anything that intimidating. The deliveries that got Umar Akmal and Razzaq definitely were but aside from that this match could easily have been won by Pakistan if Misbah was carrying a strike rate of 80 instead of 30-40. Absolutely pathetic. Although I couldn't help but laugh at Gavaskar knocking Misbah's tactics. We are talking about the same Gavaskar who famously batted for 60 overs and scored 30 something?

Go Sri Lanka!

Guest mr. potato head

Not that I really know what I'm talking about, but I think India stands a good chance here. Losing that first wicket so quick didn't help though.

EDIT: I think I've been underestimating Balinga.

Really thought Tendulkar would do a lot more damage, full credit to Sri Lanka.

All of Bangladesh is backing up Sri Lanka cause you do not know pain until you see how much the Indian team is shoved down our throats even though we are a different country! them winning the World Cup would be unbearable.

I think a wicket now is crucial, losing Dhoni or Ghambir would absolutely shatter their morale.

Not that I really know what I'm talking about, but I think India stands a good chance here. Losing that first wicket so quick didn't help though.

EDIT: I think I've been underestimating Balinga.

Indian has had more then their fair share of batting collapses. I'm pretty sure Murali and Malina will have something up their sleeves.