2011 College Football Season

add to that, that they have been easily as "dirty" as any of the programs that have been caught in the last 30yrs but maintained a "nose up" attitude at everyone certainly hasn't helped. Of course, having some of the biggest douchebags in college football the last few decades doesn't do wonders for you either (Katzenmoyer/Clarrett) ....

... and what NAIWF said, a lot.

LOL the people calling for Maryland to beat FSU ...

... and uh, I told you guys about EMU ! Knocked off WMU today !

ECU QB sets consecutive completions record today @ 26 (I believe).

North Texas officially put to rest my ULM picks, but that's ok because *yay* NT.

I know the majority of you will laugh (outside of the Starrman) but the Sun Belt is fun as fuck to watch and is shaping up to have a hell of a close to the season. WKU knocked of the surprise hot team this year ULL today to set up conference records as follows ... WKU 3-1, ULL 4-1, ArkSt 3-0, and the two favorites Troy/FIU 1-2. It's going to be fun.

As much as I can't stand Michigan St., I hope they put this Wisconsin season to sleep here. There's nothing worse than a mediocre team routinely running it up on the Weak Sisters of the Poor to try to pad their rankings. Boise St. pretty much died today as well by barely beating Air Force at home. Looks like LSU/Alabama vs Oklahoma/Oklahoma St. at this point which really does nothing for me.

Wow. What an ending.

I'm a Michigan fan, so not crazy about MSU, but that was a great game. I wanted Wisconsin to win because I wanted a Big 10 team to be in title hunt.

I'm unclear of that ruling though...Does the ball have to be on the goal line or does it have to cross over the goal line and be in the actual end zone? Cause the ball seemed to be clearly on the line, but it didn't look like it ever full crossed over.