2011 College Football Season

Wow. What an ending.

I'm a Michigan fan, so not crazy about MSU, but that was a great game. I wanted Wisconsin to win because I wanted a Big 10 team to be in title hunt.

I'm unclear of that ruling though...Does the ball have to be on the goal line or does it have to cross over the goal line and be in the actual end zone? Cause the ball seemed to be clearly on the line, but it didn't look like it ever full crossed over.

it doesn't have to fully cross the line. If it goes over by even a centimeter its considered in the endzone and a touchdown

Wow. What an ending.

I'm a Michigan fan, so not crazy about MSU, but that was a great game. I wanted Wisconsin to win because I wanted a Big 10 team to be in title hunt.

I'm unclear of that ruling though...Does the ball have to be on the goal line or does it have to cross over the goal line and be in the actual end zone? Cause the ball seemed to be clearly on the line, but it didn't look like it ever full crossed over.

it doesn't have to fully cross the line. If it goes over by even a centimeter its considered in the endzone and a touchdown

Hmmmm...It literally looked like it was on the line, very hard to see if it ever crossed over at all. I wouldn't have wanted to be the guy to make that call in that stadium though.

Wow. What an ending.

Hmmmm...It literally looked like it was on the line, very hard to see if it ever crossed over at all. I wouldn't have wanted to be the guy to make that call in that stadium though.

If it touches the line at all it's a TD...they made the right call there.

Great game

AF isn't a bad team ...

Wisconsin mediocre ? Right ... I mean because MSU is "real" and all <_<

Although, the ending to that game ? WOW ... just wow. They'll meet again in Indy and Wisconsin will win it.

Wisconsin played a bunch of scrubs and Nebraska. There's a reason they were ranked 11th by the computers and #4 by the humanoids coming into tonight's game. It makes you wonder how Sparty got punked by Notre Dame of all teams.

Wisconsin played a bunch of scrubs and Nebraska. There's a reason they were ranked 11th by the computers and #4 by the humanoids coming into tonight's game. It makes you wonder how Sparty got punked by Notre Dame of all teams.

Tonight was the first night that MSU has played anyone ... and dear God don't say anything about freaking Michigan or Ohio State because no, they aren't really good. They're OK. Sparty has as many powder puff teams on their schedule. I mean there's a reason the computers had them 24th ... :pervert:

Tonight was the first night that MSU has played anyone ... and dear God don't say anything about freaking Michigan or Ohio State because no, they aren't really good. They're OK. Sparty has as many powder puff teams on their schedule. I mean there's a reason the computers had them 24th ... :pervert:

I never said Michigan St. was any good, simply that I'm glad we won't have to hear about Wisconsin for the rest of the year. Beating up on shitty teams and then winning the Big Ten usually ends up with Ohio St. getting mugged by an SEC team. I had no desire to see Wisconsin play the role of OSU.

I've been calling Clemson legit for a while now .... and I don't think it would be a "massacre" honestly. They have team speed and that's usually what eats up the Big10/Big12/everybody that gets railroaded by SEC clubs in the bowls.

And also, yes ... LMFAO Oklahoma ... glorious.

Clemson still has to go to Georgia Tech next week and to close the season on the road against a South Carolina squad without its best player. Getting through those games gives them the ACC Championship against most likely VA Tech who they already destroyed this season in Blacksburg. I think the other spot in the BCS title game is theirs to lose right now. We make fun of the ACC from time to time but there's 4 good teams in the conference this year (Clemson, FSU, and the Techs) and if Clemson can beat them all and one of them twice they will have absolutely earned a spot in the BCS Championship.

Unless Ok St and Stanford manage to run the table too... then we'll get the clusterfuck to end all clusterfucks.

Kill the Big East already...

W.Va to probably get a Big 12 invite, especially if Mizzou leaves for the SEC. Louisville perhaps to follow?

Forget bringing in Boise, Air Force, East Carolina - just kill it. Rutgers and UConn to ACC. Everyone else to Conf. USA.

If the Big East manages to fuck things up, I'll be pissed.