2011 College Football Season

Stanford needs to invest in guys who can tackle, and better cleats.

Oklahoma State is now our only hope <_<

Houston is still undefeated :shifty:

At this point though, I'd rather petition to have UW-Whitewater, Mount Union, or UMHB play LSU ...

No way we get Bama/LSU again. Still too much has to happen to get Bama into the game and there really isn't anything Bama can do to help themselves out (the play Georgia fucking Southern and Auburn while OU still has OSU and Baylor). Auburn getting crushed today really hurt them. Oregon's computer rating will only go up (and they'll likely have the P12 title game to help boost) and while I don't want Org/LSU again either it will certainly fuck things up if Oregon finishes with 1 loss and as the P12 champs. OSU is either going to solidify themselves with a win against OU, or OU is going to push Bama by beating OSU. Sure, the TT loss is horrible but an OSU win is better than any win that Bama has. Of course, Arkansas can fuck it all up by winning out ... and both Clemson/VT are still hanging around.

Still quite a bit to happen before they can even imagine giving us Bama/LSU part 2. Even then it'd be a joke if Oregon finishes as 1 loss P12 champs (their only loss being week 1 to LSU).

Of course, if what the BCS pundits and apologists say were true: "we don't need the playoff because every week is a playoff" ... this would be quite a bit easier yeah ? The more it hangs around, the more the BCS shows itself as a sham. Playing the games on the field is the only way to get it right.

Fuckin' Stanford. Tree-Huggers can't do anything right. Just gotta hope Oregon somehow leap frogs 'Bama, Arky beats LSU, or the Pokes win Bedlam.

Also would really love if Wazzu can step up and beat the Sun Devils tonight. That keeps UCLA right in it, since they are capable of beating Colorado. USC... probably not so much, sans some 2006 level heroics.

Looks like Urban Meyer to Ohio State is all but done

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/meyer-agrees-to-coach-buckeyes-building-staff-29902

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/2011/11/heres-what-we-know?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ElevenWarriors+%28Eleven+Warriors%29

I couldn't be more thrilled... best possible hire, imagine Braxton Miller in that offense, not to mention we will go from the boring days of Tressel ball to an actual explosive offense which recruits will want to play in.

Edited by Mofoticon

So..now we're in a situation where, if LSU loses, they'll be leapfrogged by a team they hold a victor over. And I highly doubt Boise St. will get the nod for #2 even if they remain undefeated. Gotta love the BCS </sarcasm>

So..now we're in a situation where, if LSU loses, they'll be leapfrogged by a team they hold a victor over. And I highly doubt Boise St. will get the nod for #2 even if they remain undefeated. Gotta love the BCS </sarcasm>

Boise State lost last week to TCU. The only unbeatens left are LSU & Houston. Houston is so far off the radar that even if they ran the table and every team ahead of them lost once between now and the end of the season, Houston still wouldn't finish higher than 7th or 8th.

yea I realzie that...I was workin on a 6 pack last night while posting. Made the same mistake on my FB page