2011 College Football Season

Holy shit, if you aren't watching Gameday right now ... you're losing at life.

Brian Wilson is in full LSU football gear just without facemask so the BEARD can flow ........ Corso has a Giants hat and a BEARD on.

CLASSIC.

LMFAO ..... in previewing the SC/ARK matchup:

Wilson "Interesting match up .... you've got the 'backs' versus the 'cocks' ... can't go against the cocks"

Corso and Herbie almost couldn't get their picks out due to laughter.

Well, A&M won't be the laughing stock at least <_<

Meanwhile, LOL TxTech ... this is why you suck and everyone in Texas. At the end of the season you'll brag about beating OU when A&M and Texas couldn't ... but somehow forget the fact that you got curb stomped by Mizzou and Texas in the following weeks of your upset and lost to A&M and KState the two weeks before. I'm so glad that starting next year I get to choose when I have to see the Red fucking Raiders.

Nebraska, oops. And well, true colors time for the Big 10. Today showed once again that they're just a bunch of "good" teams but no real top teams. Tough conference for sure, but that's what happens when you've only got a bunch of bottom dwellers and a handful of solid tier 2 teams.

LOL West Virginia .... oh man you're going to suck in the Big 12.

HILLTOPPERS ! WKU takes down FIU and goes to 5-1 in the Sun Belt !

this lsu/bama game has been boring as shit..

• Like 2

and the post game reporter.."This game lived up to the hype"

No..it didn't. This was a boring game all around..

and the post game reporter.."This game lived up to the hype"

No..it didn't. This was a boring game all around..

Let's see, the two best defenses in the country .... gave us a brutal, knock down - drag out, 12 round fight ..... with a 9-6 score line.

:rolleyes: Nope, didn't live up to anything at all.

Lay off whatever it is you're smoking.

--------

Damnit KState :angry:

• Like 1

That game sucked. It was like Ravens/Steelers with bad kicking :shifty:

Alabama needs to cut both of their kickers for costing them a shot at the BCS Title. If they were mediocre, they'd have won. 2 for 6 is inexcusable for a highly rated HS team. It's disgusting for the #2 team in the country.

That game sucked. It was like Ravens/Steelers with bad kicking :shifty:

Alabama needs to cut both of their kickers for costing them a shot at the BCS Title. If they were mediocre, they'd have won. 2 for 6 is inexcusable for a highly rated HS team. It's disgusting for the #2 team in the country.

Especially considering they offer like twice as many scholarships as anyone else, you'd think one of the guys they get would be a good kicker.

Isn't it LSU and Alabama that were the major teams that made the NCAA change rules going forward and how many scholarships could be offered? They were oversigning guys and than having to cut guys at the last minute and make them scramble for a new team or bringing guys in reshirting them a year and cutting them the next year, etc.

To be fair all of those missed FGs were hard for the great majority of college teams to make. Kicking beyond 40-45 yards is hard and there's only a few players every year who excel at the distance. The Tigers wouldn't have made those FGs either. LSU's defense stood strong where it needed to and forced the hard FGs.

Defensive battles are the best kind of football games, so I enjoyed this one.

This game does drive home the point that people like HTTK preach on the regular, YOU CAN'T WIN WITHOUT A KICKER!

Isn't it LSU and Alabama that were the major teams that made the NCAA change rules going forward and how many scholarships could be offered? They were oversigning guys and than having to cut guys at the last minute and make them scramble for a new team or bringing guys in reshirting them a year and cutting them the next year, etc.

No, they are the two biggest (of a large handful of teams) oversigners. They offer scholarships to more people than they have room for and then trim the fat later. Texas, USC, Oklahoma .... all of the truly "big" programs do it. They just have higher numbers.

The guys that got the rules changed were teams like Pitt back in the 70's ... super scholarship teams. Those are the teams that got the rules changed.

This game does drive home the point that people like HTTK preach on the regular, YOU CAN'T WIN WITHOUT A KICKER!

FSU would have had like 5 national titles in 10 years if you didn't need the kicker ... <_<

I thought the LSU/Bama game was really entertaining even without touchdowns. It was intense and had me glued to my seat. I basically accomplished nothing today until lunchtime because of it. Not every game has to be OkState/KState to be entertaining.

• Like 1