2011 College Football Season

Guest J-Money808

It most likely will. Hawaii isn't party central like how alot of people think. I was born here and am still living here and dude will think twice about partying especially in Waikiki. Drunk white kid that'll probably act badass is a perfect target for the locals. So yeah forcier would think twice. Who knows maybe he actually changed and put that part of his life behind and actually wants to focus on playing ball.

Edited by J-Money808
  • Like 1

"LSU committed major violations while recruiting a junior college football player but won't be slapped with any postseason bans or future scholarship reductions, the NCAA ruled Tuesday."

Yawn. It must be nice to commit "major" violations and still get slapped on the wrist. The NCAA treats violators the same way California law treats Lindsay Lohan.

Because Hawaii or moreso June jones always gave troubled college players a chance to succeed. Look at Pisa tinoisama and davone bess and in the interview forcier did he said he's considering going to Hawaii. McMackin didn't say he wanted him he said he's happy with his qb situation.

What the fuck do you expect him to say, 'Yeah, we'd love him, all our QBs suck dick!'? He didn't say he wouldn't take him, he just gave the appropriate answer, which is, basically, 'I trust our guys'.

Forcier just isn't worth the trouble. He's not exactly a 'can't miss' guy like Ryan Mallet was as a transfer. That whole family has had troubles trying to play college ball, including Chris, at UCLA.

Guest J-Money808

Because Hawaii or moreso June jones always gave troubled college players a chance to succeed. Look at Pisa tinoisama and davone bess and in the interview forcier did he said he's considering going to Hawaii. McMackin didn't say he wanted him he said he's happy with his qb situation.

What the fuck do you expect him to say, 'Yeah, we'd love him, all our QBs suck dick!'? He didn't say he wouldn't take him, he just gave the appropriate answer, which is, basically, 'I trust our guys'.

Forcier just isn't worth the trouble. He's not exactly a 'can't miss' guy like Ryan Mallet was as a transfer. That whole family has had troubles trying to play college ball, including Chris, at UCLA.

Forcier might not be worth the trouble but like I said at least give the guy a chance. You don't have to give him a scholarship but let him walk on at least. Players that have had bad reps tend to do wonders at Hawaii. Pisa Tinoisamoa, Davone Bess, Colt Brennan hell even Bryant Moniz when he came out of high school and Timmy Chang all excelled at Hawaii. I'm not saying "oh fuck it's Tate forcier sign him to a scholarship he's what we need at Hawaii" but I'm saying give him a chance to try. The kid probably wants to turn his career around and focus on football. McMackin couldve said "sure if he wants to come by all means come but don't expect the royal treatment because you was badass comming out of high school. Here you gotta earn your spot". It's like the same thing with Colt he didn't start outright he beat out others to earn his spot.

It most likely will. Hawaii isn't party central like how alot of people think. I was born here and am still living here and dude will think twice about partying especially in Waikiki. Drunk white kid that'll probably act badass is a perfect target for the locals. So yeah forcier would think twice. Who knows maybe he actually changed and put that part of his life behind and actually wants to focus on playing ball.

And if he doesn't keep his nose clean in Hawaii, Dog the Bounty Hunter will get his ass.

Guest J-Money808

And if he doesn't keep his nose clean in Hawaii, Dog the Bounty Hunter will get his ass.

I will crack the hell up laughing if I see his ass on Dog.

"Former high school star QB turned fugitive".

• 3 weeks later...

I just think it's funny we went through this whole "Superconference" business not too long ago and it's A&M that's basically going to leave what's left of the Big 12 high and dry. Mizzou would probably be wise to jump ship with them, but I wonder if the SEC will "settle" for FSU because of their rivalry with Florida and the fact that they're a bigger name nationally. I really do think the NCAA should just end up with four 16 team conferences (PAC-16, SEC, Big-16 from the former Big 10/12, and a Big East/ACC hybrid) so we can cut down on the bitching at the end of the season. If you don't win your conference you have no claim at the BS National Title Game and no more than 2 teams would be whining about being robbed.

Also, if you ever wanted to go to a 4 team title tournament just have the highest seeded superconference winner play the 4th rated conference winner, the # 2 plays the # 3 and then the winners meet a week later. It would only add one extra game to the schedule, but having what amounts to three "BCS Title Games" instead of just one would add millions in extra revenue.

Edited by naiwf

Also, if you ever wanted to go to a 4 team title tournament just have the highest seeded superconference winner play the 4th rated conference winner, the # 2 plays the # 3 and then the winners meet a week later. It would only add one extra game to the schedule, but having what amounts to three "BCS Title Games" instead of just one would add millions in extra revenue.

Pac-12/Big Ten won't give up their Rose Bowl match up and excluding teams outside the power conferences won't work either (say "hello" to Notre Dame and soon to be Texas).

Pac-12/Big Ten won't give up their Rose Bowl match up and excluding teams outside the power conferences won't work either (say "hello" to Notre Dame and soon to be Texas).

Notre Dame needs to stop losing 4+ games every year if they want consideration for the title game, and Texas will be in the Pac-16 eventually. There's no money in them being an independent with their own network.

Notre Dame LOL ....

If they do take on A&M I think FSU or Clemson would be the better choices. Yeah, Mizzou gives them Media markets but that's the only reason to add them. Both Clemson and FSU give you natural rivalries and would add to the conference across the board. Yeah football, but Clemson or FSU and A&M with basketball and baseball and the women's sports as well ? Holy shit.