TEW05 Real World Update: June 2011

Couple more AAA things: AAA's TV show is called "Sin Limite", which roughly translates to "without limits". It airs on Galavision in the US, but on Televisa Deportes in Mexico (if you'll notice on Galavision US broadcasts it has the Galavision logo and the TD logo stamped in the corner; they're basically rebroadcasting the TD feed)

EDIT: Also, Astro Boy is known as "Argos" and is a member of Real Fuerza Aerea. Sugi is known as "Sugi San" and is a face now, loosely affiliated with the group (but not an official member).

DOS EDITOS!: Ah, Gato Eveready is in. He should be added to AAA as El Drago, Drago for short. Alissa Flash hasn't worked AAA shows in a while, nor have any of the Japanese workers listed on the roster or Vampiro.

Add Juice Robinson to FCW as CJ Parker.

Make sure Juice has a best friendship with Jimmy Jacobs and make sure he is a protege of Truth Martini.

Any clue who Mack Hetfield and Nick Rogers are?

EDIT: Also, Astro Boy is known as "Argos" and is a member of Real Fuerza Aerea. Sugi is known as "Sugi San" and is a face now, loosely affiliated with the group (but not an official member).

DOS EDITOS!: Ah, Gato Eveready is in. He should be added to AAA as El Drago, Drago for short. Alissa Flash hasn't worked AAA shows in a while, nor have any of the Japanese workers listed on the roster or Vampiro.

Would that be a permanent rename of Astro Boy or just for AAA?

Also i assume you mean all the Japanese workers except Takuya Sugi/Sugi San

Edited by TheWho87

Yeah, that's what I meant. Permanent name change for Argos. He was using new gear and a new name on a CMLL show a few weeks ago, and then he jumped to AAA to be the newest member of Real Fuerza Aerea using the Argos gimmick/gear.

Just been looking through past posts i missed

I'm not sure if he's in the game - I don't think so, so I'll get some stats up asap - but Gato Everready is a member of Real Fuerza Aerea now, under the name "Drago".

Gato Everready is in the database as El Gato Eveready

"Wrestling great Keiji Muto (The Great Muta), 48, has resigned as President of All Japan Pro wrestling on June 7th, in the after match of the stroke involving Nobukazu Hirai. Muto will remain with All Japan as one of the promotion's board of directors, and will continue to wrestle for the group, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. The new president of AJPW is Masayuki Uchida, who was on the board of directions, but isn't a wrestler."

So add Masayuki to the game and make him AJPW's owner. And I'm not sure if that is indicating that Muta had a stroke, but if so definitely edit his health.

Lower Ed Leslie's (Brutus Beefcake) leg health by 15-20%.

Also, I know it's been noted before about Cindy Rogers retiring, and her retirement show is this weekend so set her to retired if you haven't already.

Keep Ryan Reeves set to on hiatus, he just had another surgery and will still be out. Not sure what type of surgury so no editing health yet.

Lower Brodie Lee's leg health by 15-20%.

Karen Jarrett just had breast enhancement surgury, lower her head health drastically.

Edited by tougie

Sounds like it was a bad joke.

Asian Cougar's default name should be Asian Coogar, that's how it's been spelt.

Two wrestlers to add to AAA, Dark Dragon & Fenix

Dark Dragon

Birth Month - February

Birth Year - 1985

Status - Active Wrestler

Style - Luchadore

Size - Lightweight

Personality & Attitude - Normal

Face/Heel Gimmick - Tecnico/Rudo

Main Finisher -

Other Finisher -

Bio - Opening match rudo who debuted in AAA in 2011. Good high flyer.

Language Skills & Favored Role

Spanish - Fluent

Favored Role - Wrestler to Usually & everything else to never.

Popularity - 6% in all of Mexico

Stats

Brawling - 19

Power - 25

Strong Style - 0

Hardcore - 0

MMA Style - 0

Mat Work - 20

Chain Wrestling - 25

Submissions - 5

Aerial - 70

Flashiness - 80

Microphone - 35

Charisma - 44

Acting - 50

Looks - 30

Superstar Quality - 35

Basics - 65

Psychology - 67

Safety - 48

Consistency - 65

Selling - 69

Athleticism - 65

Toughness - 17

Stamina - 50

Intensity - 20

Stiffness - 30

Resilience - 75

Menace - 3

Refereeing - 0

Business Skill - 0

Booking Skill - 0

Respect - 0

Performance

Babyface - Medium

Heel - Good

Cool - Medium

Cocky - Medium

Crazy - Medium

Legit - Medium

Comedy - Weak

Weasel - Weak

Brute - Weak

Weird - Medium

Wholesome - Medium

Physical - 100% in all categories

Fenix

Birth Month - December

Birth Year - 1990

Status - Active Wrestler

Style - Luchadore

Size - Lightweight

Personality & Attitude - Normal

Face/Heel Gimmick - Tecnico/Rudo

Main Finisher -

Other Finisher -

Bio - Opening match tecnico who debuted in AAA in 2011. Good high flyer, who is usually paired against his brother, Dark Dragon.

Language Skills & Favored Role

Spanish - Fluent

Favored Role - Wrestler to Usually & everything else to never.

Popularity - 6% in all of Mexico

Stats

Brawling - 19

Power - 10

Strong Style - 0

Hardcore - 0

MMA Style - 0

Mat Work - 20

Chain Wrestling - 13

Submissions - 5

Aerial - 75

Flashiness - 82

Microphone - 30

Charisma - 40

Acting - 45

Looks - 25

Superstar Quality - 48

Basics - 67

Psychology - 60

Safety - 45

Consistency - 65

Selling - 64

Athleticism - 75

Toughness - 10

Stamina - 50

Intensity - 5

Stiffness - 25

Resilience - 75

Menace - 0

Refereeing - 0

Business Skill - 0

Booking Skill - 0

Respect - 0

Performance

Babyface - Good

Heel - Medium

Cool - Medium

Cocky - Medium

Crazy - Medium

Legit - Medium

Comedy - Weak

Weasel - Weak

Brute - Weak

Weird - Medium

Wholesome - Good

Physical - 100% in all categories

Dark Dragon

Fenix

They should also have relationships with each other (as blood relatives), and as students of Gran Apache & Jorge Rivera (for Fenix, anyway).

EDIT: Also, AAA has a PPV deal with SKY Latin America. TripleMania will be airing on PPV in Mexico this year.

Karen Jarrett just had breast enhancement surgury, lower her head health drastically.

Why?

Sorry coudn't help but make a bad joke.

Brian Kendrick should have a best friend relationship with Colt Cabana and William Regal.

Low-Ki and Monsta Mack should be blood relatives.

Edited by tougie

Also, you've got Super Calo listed as the mentor of Pepe Casas. I think it's supposed to be the other way around >_>

CZW Notes

- Possibly Turn Akuma Face. He attacked Kimber Lee and got a pretty big pop. Probably wiser to wait until the next few shows to see if he still acts like a heel, or a bad ass face.

- Not sure if noted by Sami Callihan should be a face.

- There is a new roster member named "The Bulldozer" Matt Tremont. Not sure who he is, but at Tournament of Death he will be facing the Necro Butcher, so try to add both of them to the roster.

- AR Fox is the new CZW Wired Champion, he defeated Drew Gulak.

TNA Spoilers

- Anderson is the new World Champ.

Edited by tougie

-Check Law Problems for Jon Emminger. He was arrested for impersonating a police officer in February.

He's already said that the charges were dropped a while ago, just news site trying to stir up trouble.

- Jacob Novak and Tyrone Evans were released from WWE.

I also hear Buddy Stetcher (Samuel Elias, Ethan Levine (Saar Bokstein) and Buck Dixon (Shane Canterbury) have also been let go, can anyone find sources to these guys being fired cause beyond Tyrone Evans and his Twitter account I cant find anything official.

Edited by TheWho87

- Jacob Novak and Tyrone Evans were released from WWE.

I also hear Buddy Stetcher (Samuel Elias, Ethan Levine (Saar Bokstein) and Buck Dixon (Shane Canterbury) have also been let go, can anyone find sources to these guys being fired cause beyond Tyrone Evans and his Twitter account I cant find anything official.

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE has released Buck Dixon, Ethan Levine and Buddy Stecher, who were all FCW developmental talents.

Unless there's an injury I'm unaware of, set Chris Jones to active worker. He's performed recently in local promotion Independant Championship Wrestling (ICW)

EDIT: Also, Mutoh didn't have a stroke, HATE did.

Edited by OctoberRavenO