TEW05 Real World Update: June 2011

Unless there's an injury I'm unaware of, set Chris Jones to active worker. He's performed recently in local promotion Independant Championship Wrestling (ICW)

EDIT: Also, Mutoh didn't have a stroke, HATE did.

Huh, I haven't heard anything about that. It is possible that they both did? Unless you've seen something that discredits it.

ROH Spoiler

- Add Rhino to ROH as a midcard or manager heel. He has been brought in as a member of the Embassy as Nana's bodyguard. Might be a temporary addition as ROH does with numerous talent, but given his name it might be fun just to add him. Although if you like me your just gonna fire him right off the start, stupid move to bring him in IMO, although his role is good.

Edited by tougie

Aero Star should have Japan ticked as an active area, he's gonna be in the NOAH Junior Tag tournament this year alongside Jack Evans. Also, Lizmark Jr. should be added to AAA as a rudo and a member of Perros del Mal and Charly Manson should be removed from CMLL.

Jorge Rivera (Skayde) trained Turbo

And it's apparently been confirmed that El Zorro's signed a contract with TNA, he's just waiting to be given a start date by the promotion.

And it's apparently been confirmed that El Zorro's signed a contract with TNA, he's just waiting to be given a start date by the promotion.

That was announced months ago but since their hasnt been any news on him starting i removed him, he'll be added back when he actually starts working for TNA.

TNA Spoiler

- Austin Aries defeated Kid Kash and another dude on Impact this week to "earn a contract" and a match at Destination X. So possibly add Aries to TNA? No word on whether he was a face but I imagine he was.

TNA Spoiler

- Austin Aries defeated Kid Kash and another dude on Impact this week to "earn a contract" and a match at Destination X. So possibly add Aries to TNA? No word on whether he was a face but I imagine he was.

The 'other dude' was Jimmy Rave.

Looks like I have a reason to watch now.

From Pwinsider:

Second generation star Wes Brisco was removed from the roster page of WWE developmental FCW yesterday, a likely sign that he was released by WWE as well. Brisco, the son of Gerald Brisco, looked to have a good aptitude for the business in appearances I've seen.

Unless there's an injury I'm unaware of, set Chris Jones to active worker. He's performed recently in local promotion Independant Championship Wrestling (ICW)

Huh, I haven't heard anything about that. It is possible that they both did? Unless you've seen something that discredits it.

ROH Spoiler

- Add Rhino to ROH as a midcard or manager heel. He has been brought in as a member of the Embassy as Nana's bodyguard. Might be a temporary addition as ROH does with numerous talent, but given his name it might be fun just to add him. Although if you like me your just gonna fire him right off the start, stupid move to bring him in IMO, although his role is good.

I'm fairly certain that Mutoh didn't have a stroke. It would be as big of news as if Flair did.

ROH Spoiler

I'm fairly certain that Mutoh didn't have a stroke. It would be as big of news as if Flair did.

Yeah, I definitely don't believe it at this point.

TNA Spoilers

- Add Jackie Gayda to TNA as Miss Jackie. Make her a lower midcard heel.

- If your adding guys like Aries, Rave, Kid Kash because of their TNA appearences on Impact, which I dont think you should, add Jerry Lynn and Shiima Xion as well.

Completely unrelated but Daniels v. Styles v. Joe 3 is apparently happening at Destination X.

Edited by tougie

- If your adding guys like Aries, Rave, Kid Kash because of their TNA appearences on Impact, which I dont think you should, add Jerry Lynn and Shiima Xion as well.

From the reports its saying that Aries has signed with TNA as aposed to the rest who just worked the show.

It was Jacqualine (Jackie Moore) not Jackie Gayda that returned to TNA

Gotta love false reports

Not sure if you had him added, but Freddie Prinze Jr. has left the WWE again.

And before anyone says it, Don't Add Generation Me to ROH. Their only making a 1 night appearence.

Edited by tougie

- Add Dakota Darsow to TNA as an Opener. Set him to Face for now.

- Trevor Murdoch re-signed with WWE.

With Dakota Darsow i'm assuming he's there for Destination X so he'll be added depending on how things go over the next month, im not looking to add all the X-Division guys they bring in for Destination X since they would just be removed the following month.

With Trevor Murdoch whats he doing?

No clue on Murdoch just tons of reports that WWE signed him again.

- Darsow also needs a Protege relationship with Brian Knobbs. He's been training at his school since being released from FCW.

EDIT: From the way it sounded on Impact Aries won the right to a match at Destination X, & the winner of that match will get a contract with TNA.

Edited by DoubleJ13

For what it's worth, over on luchalibreaaa.com they have full rosters split up into Tecnico/Rudo divisions. Gronda's a face, El Brazo's a face, Mini Charly Manson is.. they're all new bios, so they should all be current alignments etc

As far as the Mutoh issue, he resigned as President due to an incident backstage that led to the suspensions of four workers. Not sure how you'd work that in to TEW... maybe lower the reputations of TARU, Kazuhiko Masada, Masayuki Kono, and Minoru Tanaka, and create a dislike relationship between TARU and Super Hate.