TEW05 Real World Update: June 2011

For what it's worth, over on luchalibreaaa.com they have full rosters split up into Tecnico/Rudo divisions. Gronda's a face, El Brazo's a face, Mini Charly Manson is.. they're all new bios, so they should all be current alignments etc

Just gone through them and i'm missing the following

Lolita - Face

Lokillo - Face

Nanyzh Rock - Face

Mini Charly Manson - Face

Taboo - Heel

La Hechicera - Heel

Maniaquito - Heel

EDIT

I'm also needing stats for the following AAA champions

- X-Fly

- Tito Santana (not the one who was in WWE)

I've also renamed the AAA Parejas Increibles Tag Team Championship to the AAA Northern Tag Team Championship since according to wiki the Parejas Increibles Tag Team title is inactive.

Edited by TheWho87

For what it's worth, over on luchalibreaaa.com they have full rosters split up into Tecnico/Rudo divisions. Gronda's a face, El Brazo's a face, Mini Charly Manson is.. they're all new bios, so they should all be current alignments etc

Lolita - Face

Lokillo - Face

Nanyzh Rock - Face

Taboo - Heel

La Hechicera - Heel

Maniaquito - Heel

EDIT

- X-Fly

I've also renamed the AAA Parejas Increibles Tag Team Championship to the AAA Northern Tag Team Championship since according to wiki the Parejas Increibles Tag Team title is inactive.

I haven't seen Lokillo, Maniaquito or Nanyzh Rock wrestle. I don't know that they do, Lokillo and Nanyzh usually act as manager/valet for Heavy Metal. Dunno about Maniaquito. I'll get you stats on Taboo and the others. Also worth noting, if you have Mosco de La Merced (the original) in the database, that's X-Fly.

I lookin to add some of the Tough Enough Contestants to the database as I don't see any of them in the database. I'm looking to add Andy, Martin, Ivelisse, Luke, Jeremiah and Christina. Can anyone help me out?

Taboo

2n3d5g.jpg

Birth Month - August

Birth Year - 1980

Status - Active Wrestler

Style - Luchadore

Size - Lightweight

Personality & Attitude - Normal

Face/Heel Gimmick - Tecnico/Rudo

Main Finisher -

Other Finisher -

Bio - The newest member of Cibernetico's Bizarros, at TripleMania XIX it was revealed that he is the real-life brother of La Parka Jr.

Language Skills & Favored Role

Spanish - Fluent

Favored Role - Wrestler to Usually & everything else to never.

Popularity - 15% in all of Mexico

Stats

Brawling - 55

Power - 25

Strong Style - 0

Hardcore - 33

MMA Style - 0

Mat Work - 35

Chain Wrestling - 25

Submissions - 17

Aerial - 47

Flashiness - 49

Microphone - 50

Charisma - 60

Acting - 56

Looks - 20

Superstar Quality - 25

Basics - 60

Psychology - 55

Safety - 70

Consistency - 70

Selling - 63

Athleticism - 61

Toughness - 29

Stamina - 49

Intensity - 29

Stiffness - 49

Resilience - 63

Menace - 3

Refereeing - 0

Business Skill - 0

Booking Skill - 0

Respect - 0

Performance

Babyface - Medium

Heel - Good

Cool - Medium

Cocky - Medium

Crazy - Medium

Legit - Medium

Comedy - Weak

Weasel - Weak

Brute - Weak

Weird - Medium

Wholesome - Medium

Physical - 100% in all categories

Tito Santana II

4gj681.jpg

Birth Month - February

Birth Year - 1986

Status - Active Wrestler

Style - Luchadore

Size - Lightweight

Personality & Attitude - Normal

Face/Heel Gimmick - Tecnico/Rudo

Main Finisher - Senton (Pinfall)

Other Finisher - Flying Senton (Pinfall)

Bio - A decent high flyer who works for AAA, he is usually paired with high flying tecnicos

Language Skills & Favored Role

Spanish - Fluent

Favored Role - Wrestler to Usually & everything else to never.

Popularity - 15% in all of Mexico

Stats

Brawling - 28

Power - 42

Strong Style - 20

Hardcore - 28

MMA Style - 0

Mat Work - 53

Chain Wrestling - 56

Submissions - 60

Aerial - 58

Flashiness - 40

Microphone - 38

Charisma - 60

Acting - 60

Looks - 45

Superstar Quality - 25

Basics - 60

Psychology - 63

Safety - 65

Consistency - 69

Selling - 69

Athleticism - 74

Toughness - 49

Stamina - 45

Intensity - 26

Stiffness - 24

Resilience - 66

Menace - 15

Refereeing - 0

Business Skill - 0

Booking Skill - 0

Respect - 0

Performance

Babyface - Medium

Heel - Good

Cool - Medium

Cocky - Medium

Crazy - Medium

Legit - Medium

Comedy - Weak

Weasel - Weak

Brute - Weak

Weird - Medium

Wholesome - Medium

Physical - 100% in all categories

Capitol Punishment Spoilers

- Slater and Gabriel should still be heels. They worked against Santino and Kozlov.

- Ziggler is the new US Champ.

- Riley's finisher should be a leaping DDT.

- Zeke Jackson is the new IC champion.

Lolita - Face

Lokillo - Face

Nanyzh Rock - Face

Taboo - Heel

La Hechicera - Heel

Maniaquito - Heel

EDIT

- X-Fly

I haven't seen Lokillo, Maniaquito or Nanyzh Rock wrestle. I don't know that they do, Lokillo and Nanyzh usually act as manager/valet for Heavy Metal. Dunno about Maniaquito. I'll get you stats on Taboo and the others. Also worth noting, if you have Mosco de La Merced (the original) in the database, that's X-Fly.

- Mosco de La Merced isnt in the data although i have him in a classic mod i've got so will add him through that.

- Would that mean that Lokillo, Maniaquito and Nanyzh Rock could be added as a generic manager role for now?

I lookin to add some of the Tough Enough Contestants to the database as I don't see any of them in the database. I'm looking to add Andy, Martin, Ivelisse, Luke, Jeremiah and Christina. Can anyone help me out?

- Andy Leavine is currently listed in the database as Andrew Leavine and is working in FCW.

- Christina Crawford is also in the database and isnt signed to WWE/FCW (although that will be fixed for July).

- I'd only consider adding in Martin Casaus, Luke Robinson and Jeremiah Riggs since they have had careers in wrestling before or in the case of Riggs is currently working FCW.

EDIT

Just finished the roster cleanup for AAA with the stables, what i've done is added in all stables listed on their site while leaving the ones currently set and then fixing the ones from the site up and then removing the old versions/inactiving teams.

This is the new stable set up for AAA

El Inframundo

- Dark Cuervo

- Dark Espititu

- El Drago

- La Parka, Jr.

La Milicia

- Alan Stone

- Chris Stone

- Decnis

La Real Fuerza Aérea

- Aero Star

- Argenis

- Argos

- Laredo Kid

La Sociedad

- Alan Stone

- Chessman

- Damian 666

- Decnis

- Dorian Roldan

- El Guapito

- Jennifer Blake

- Konnan

- L.A. Park

- Lizmark, Jr.

- Sexy Star

- Silver King

Los Bizarros

- Billy el Malo

- Charly Manson

- Cibernetico

- Nygma

- Scoria

- Taboo

Los Maniacos

- Chessman

- Silver King

- Ultimo Gladiador

Los Perros del Mal

- Damien 666

- Halloween

- Lizmark, Jr.

- Perro Aguayo, Jr.

- Super Crazy

- X-Fly

Los Psycho Circus

- Monster Clown

- Murder Clown

- Psycho Clown

Leaving the following stables redundent (their are others but they are doubles of those already listed).

- La Legión Extranjera

- Los Vipers Revolution

- The Black Family

- The Ciber Circus

If any their are any missing from the stables mention, the only one i know of is Maniaquito is missing from Los Maniacos but he isnt added to the database.

Edited by TheWho87

- I'd only consider adding in Martin Casaus, Luke Robinson and Jeremiah Riggs since they have had careers in wrestling before or in the case of Riggs is currently working FCW.

If I am not wrong Ivelisse Velez used to wrestle for WWC before coming to Tough Enough.

- Would that mean that Lokillo, Maniaquito and Nanyzh Rock could be added as a generic manager role for now?

Yeah, most likely.

La Milicia

- Alan Stone

- Chris Stone

- Decnis

Super Fly is the leader of La Milicia, and Tigre Cota and Tito Santana II are members as well.

http://luchawiki.com/index.php?title=La_Milicia

EDIT: Also, if you add Alebrije to AAA, the AAA version of the character is being played by Mascara Divina (the full-size counterpart to Mascarita Divina). I don't know if you have him in the data or in any other data, though. The new Cuije is a new guy, you can probably just clone the current Cuije and put him in AAA.

EDIT: Some LL USA news:

* El Oriental is now a face, Tinieblas turned on him

* Mr. Aguila worked a recent LLUSA taping as a heel, facing Oriental

* Jon Andersen is in LLUSA as a partner of Petey Williams under the name "Jon Rekon"

* Pequeno Halloween is a face, after Rebecca Reyes turned on him. Reyes is a heel.

* RJ Brewer, Petey Williams, Jon Rekon and now Stevie Richards are all members of "The Right", a heel faction. Stevie Richards is the new colour commentator for LLUSA.

* Jon Rekon & Petey Williams are the tag champs, RJ Brewer is the new world champion

http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/?p=11807

NJPW Spoiler

- Giant Bernard and Karl Anderson are now the IWGP Tag Champs and the GHC Tag Champs.

- Kota Ibushi beat Prince Devitt for the Jr. Heavyweight Title.

- Mascara Dorada is the new CMLL Welterweight Champ.

La Milicia

- Alan Stone

- Chris Stone

- Decnis

Super Fly is the leader of La Milicia, and Tigre Cota and Tito Santana II are members as well.

http://luchawiki.com/index.php?title=La_Milicia

EDIT: Also, if you add Alebrije to AAA, the AAA version of the character is being played by Mascara Divina (the full-size counterpart to Mascarita Divina). I don't know if you have him in the data or in any other data, though. The new Cuije is a new guy, you can probably just clone the current Cuije and put him in AAA.

For La Milicia I was just going by what was on their site.

Currently Mascara Divina isnt in the database, i just thought it was El Alebrije who was already in the data.

Using Cagematch i got two profiles for Cuije

- Cuije (This one is currently in the database)

- Cuije

Would i be right in that the second one is the one in AAA now?

Edited by TheWho87

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V9UUUC14

There are all the missing Tough Enough people & pics for those who want them.

If they get added to the main data, which to be honest I think most of them should since they have worked indys for years in some cases.

- Add Ryan Howe to OVW as a Lower Midcard Face with Old School Face as his gimmick.

- They would all need Protege relationships with Booker T, Bill DeMott, Trish Stratus, & Steve Austin.

- Ryan Howe needs a Protege relationship with Tracy Smothers.

- Jeremiah Riggs needs a Protege relationship with Dutch Mantell.

- Luke Robinson needs a Protege relationship with Tony Atlas.

- Raise Andy Leavine's popularity to 15% in all of the US.

- Raise Christina Crawford's popularity to 15% in all of the US.

- Raise Matt Cross' popularity to 15% in all of the US except where it is already higher.

Edited by DoubleJ13

So does Ivelisse, who has wrestled in a lot of independant promotions in the Illinois and surrounding areas under the ring name "Juliet The Huntress". Ryan Howe also has, but I don't know a lot of details on him.

Edited by Kaiser679

Yessir, that's the second Cuije. He was also trained by the original Alebrije.

Alrighty also who is this Mini Clown?

No idea.

EDIT: Also, it looks like Amasis is going to have to retire. :(

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V9UUUC14

There are all the missing Tough Enough people & pics for those who want them.

If they get added to the main data, which to be honest I think most of them should since they have worked indys for years in some cases.

- Add Ryan Howe to OVW as a Lower Midcard Face with Old School Face as his gimmick.

- They would all need Protege relationships with Booker T, Bill DeMott, Trish Stratus, & Steve Austin.

- Ryan Howe needs a Protege relationship with Tracy Smothers.

- Jeremiah Riggs needs a Protege relationship with Dutch Mantell.

- Luke Robinson needs a Protege relationship with Tony Atlas.

- Raise Andy Leavine's popularity to 15% in all of the US.

- Raise Christina Crawford's popularity to 15% in all of the US.

- Raise Matt Cross' popularity to 15% in all of the US except where it is already higher.

So does Ivelisse, who has wrestled in a lot of independant promotions in the Illinois and surrounding areas under the ring name "Juliet The Huntress". Ryan Howe also has, but I don't know a lot of details on him.

- Seems like AJ Kirsch was already in the data

- I've added the following to the data Eric Watts, Jeremiah Riggs, Luke Robinson, Ryan Howe, Sexy Juliette (Ivelisse Velez) and Tristan Gallo (Martin Casaus) to the database. From my understanding the rest seem to be most likley to not be associated with wrestlign again.