TEW05 Real World Update: June 2011

Any sources on the Homicide leaving ROH thing? I haven't heard a thing about it. Daniels, I could understand if its true, but I haven't heard anything about that either.

According to PWInsider, Christopher Daniels officially finished up with ROH at their iPPV last night.

Alright, and what about Homicide?

The contract Homicide signed with the Urban Wrestling Federation supposedly keeps him off anything with PPV or TV. Probably safer to wait & see, but he does need removing from Chikara.

Homicide suffered a cracked rib during the match with Rhino. As we discussed in our Elite audio interview yesterday before the show, last night may be the last time he is seen in ROH for some time as he's signed with the Urban Wrestling Federation and those contracts stipulate talents cannot appear on nationally broadcast TV and PPVs, while ROH is seeking to lock their roster up contractually.

PWinsider.

When was the last update that included deceased wrestlers? I know why they no longer use them, but I need a bunch of wrestlers that are now dead and it would be easier to just change the status from deceased to active worker. Just wondering? Any help is appreciated.

Not sure, was within the last year though and you'll know which one as it has a bigger file size.

• Like 1

Trevor Murdoch posted the following on his Facebook

"Well I got a call from Johnny Ace saying they weren't going to go threw with my contract. He told me "budget cut's". I say bullsh**. I think I'm done with pro wrestling. Anybody know of any job opening's?"

- Remove him or don't re-add him to WWE

Trevor Murdoch posted the following on his Facebook

"Well I got a call from Johnny Ace saying they weren't going to go threw with my contract. He told me "budget cut's". I say bullsh**. I think I'm done with pro wrestling. Anybody know of any job opening's?"

- Remove him or don't re-add him to WWE

I'd say put him on hiatus as well.

Based on an Orton interview (I personally don't believe him but Who you might)

- Add a strong friendship between Randy Orton and Santino. Make sure Santino's personality is set to joker.

- Set The Miz and Maryse to dating.

- He also claims Ziggler slept with Kelly Kelly. If Orton and Kelly get a dislike than I imagine Dolph and Orton should have one too.

Edited by tougie

When was the last update that included deceased wrestlers? I know why they no longer use them, but I need a bunch of wrestlers that are now dead and it would be easier to just change the status from deceased to active worker. Just wondering? Any help is appreciated.

Not sure, was within the last year though and you'll know which one as it has a bigger file size.

Thanks a lot.