TEW05 Real World Update: June 2011

Ariane Andrew supposedly signed a developmental deal after being eliminated.

If she pops up in FCW or WWE i'll add her in, i hate making changes based on rumours, that left El Zorro signed to TNA for ages after it was reported he had signed.

Remove Chavo Guerrero from the WWE

Lower Cowboy Bob Orton's Leg Health to 45%. He's having double knee replacement surgery and has had numerous injuries.

Lowet Ted Dibiase Sr.'s body health to 70% and his leg health to 50%. Also make him a heavy or a large heavyweight as he reportedly weights 320 pounds.

Bill Behrens tweeted: Great NWA Anarchy show last night. New NWA Anarchy Champion, Sev7n and new NWA North American Champion, Shaun Tempers

Adam Pearce has confirmed he is retiring through a youtube video entitled "One Last Ride".

ROH Spoilers

- Add Kevin Steen back to ROH as a mid card heel. He returned as a face but later came out and attacked Corino and Jimmy Jacobs.

- El Generico is the new TV Champ.

- Davey Richards is the new World Champ.

Edited by tougie

If all possible can you add Robert Evans he's from the dallas, Texas and with The Embassy since they reformered this year, I try to see what info I can find on him to help you, so far getting that he might be more like a Jimmy Rave type of character if you find his myspace page everyone can see what I mean

http://cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=9219&gimmick=Robert+Evans+

He's also Archibald Peck in CHIKARA.

Stats?

Yeah, I don't think I found a birthdate for him either. I also set him to American because his MySpace says his hometown is Dallas, Texas, but his nickname is "The Winnipeg Wonder". His gimmick in CHIKARA (as Archibald Peck) is as a member of a marching band and he's a heel, and in ROH he's RD Evans and he's Prince Nana's barrister (lawyer).

I'm working on redoing the ROH roster for you this afternoon, got a hold of Robert Evans and he gave me his birth month and year.

P.S. if anyone can help can they get me the people in the stables The Embassy and House of Truth can't find anything more up to date than jan 2011 and I know they have had more wrestlers come and go in the stables than that in recent months

I'm working on redoing the ROH roster for you this afternoon, got a hold of Robert Evans and he gave me his birth month and year.

P.S. if anyone can help can they get me the people in the stables The Embassy and House of Truth can't find anything more up to date than jan 2011 and I know they have had more wrestlers come and go in the stables than that in recent months

The Embassy

Prince Nana

Ernesto Osiris

Mia Yim

Robert Evans

Tommaso Ciampa

Dave Taylor

House Of Truth

Truth Martini

Roderick Strong

Christopher Daniels

Michael Elgin

The Embassy

Prince Nana

Ernesto Osiris

Mia Yim

Robert Evans

Tommaso Ciampa

Dave Taylor

Taylor was a one time thing

I hearing Homicide done too after the iPPV, though haven't heard anything from a reliable source though I can't imagine them staying since Homicide just signed a deal with Urban Wrestling and Daniels is with TNA and the new owners is wanting them under written contracts vs the Paid by Appearance deals most the wrestlers have now