WWE '12

Guest rasko

Wow, they actually made individual trons for Husky Harris and Mason Ryan specifically for the game. They also saddled them with awful, generic production music...shame as this would have been our one chance at getting a crystal clear WWE version of We Are One.

To be fair, the music they gave Husky is the music Ryan just debuted on Superstars....and yeah, Punk's Nexus used We Are One maybe twice? Just use This Fire Burns. I'm sure THQ have done shit all for the custom music thing, but adjusting with Audacity doesn't take too long.

But Punk's WWE '12 theme is Cult of Personality... for all we know, This Fire Burns won't even be in the game.

Hopefully Road To Wrestlemania will be better than last years, some of the stories last year were mind boggling.

What year had a diva RTW that revolved around Candice Michelle with a magic wand? That was terrible

Wow, they actually made individual trons for Husky Harris and Mason Ryan specifically for the game. They also saddled them with awful, generic production music...shame as this would have been our one chance at getting a crystal clear WWE version of We Are One.

To be fair, the music they gave Husky is the music Ryan just debuted on Superstars....and yeah, Punk's Nexus used We Are One maybe twice? Just use This Fire Burns. I'm sure THQ have done shit all for the custom music thing, but adjusting with Audacity doesn't take too long.

But Punk's WWE '12 theme is Cult of Personality... for all we know, This Fire Burns won't even be in the game.

Hence why I mentioned adding it to the game and adjusting the loudness kbusch brought up..

I'll take a guess at the Road to WMs for this year:

-Randy Orton

-Undertaker

-CAW

-Edge

-CM Punk

Stayed away from Cena and Rey since they were done last year. Voiceover is one of the first things they do, so Edge was probably still active at that point. Usually there's always at least one Road to WM where you can be a heel, so I picked Punk. Del Rio, Sheamus, and even Wade Barrett (pipe dream but whatever) are other candidates for that.

• Like 1

-Randy Orton

-Undertaker

-CAW

-Edge

-CM Punk

Stayed away from Cena and Rey since they were done last year. Voiceover is one of the first things they do, so Edge was probably still active at that point. Usually there's always at least one Road to WM where you can be a heel, so I picked Punk. Del Rio, Sheamus, and even Wade Barrett (pipe dream but whatever) are other candidates for that.

Cena will have an RTWM. He's one of the only people, if not the only, to have a Road in every game since their inception.

-Randy Orton

-Undertaker

-CAW

-Edge

-CM Punk

Cena will have an RTWM. He's one of the only people, if not the only, to have a Road in every game since their inception.

Yeah, I'd say Cena and Orton are locks for two of the 5 spots this year. What with them making a big fuss over Orton with the cover and the trailer for the game along with them basically naming the new technology they're introducing into the game after him.

Hopefully Road To Wrestlemania will be better than last years, some of the stories last year were mind boggling.

What year had a diva RTW that revolved around Candice Michelle with a magic wand? That was terrible

Didn't Rob Van Dam get turned into a girl?

I'm pretty sure it was Kurt Angle.

Also:

The Miz rules.

• Like 5