WWE '12

Guest rasko

I'm interested in seeing how the momentum system and all that works in Universe mode. Like, if I were to take a guy with really low momentum, put him in a WWE title match and have him win it, would his momentum skyrocket? Would there be any sort of penalty for doing that?

It's good to see IGN gave the game a great review, but doesn't it usually receive rather high marks from them?

They haven't given a WWE game a 9 since Smackdown Vs Raw 2006

I'm not overly keen on having Triple H as one of the RTWs though. Think he was one on 2010 too? But yeah, it's mainly because he's typically a boring character in terms of move-set to play as, I find. Sheamus' should be great though.

It's all one RTWM this year. You play as HHH for a little bit, Sheamus for a little bit, then a CAW.

zkhf77.jpg

Wish I could pick my own name for the C-A-W but oh well least he's voiced by Austin Aries.

Edited by zrc

I hope there's a decent CAW of Aries knocking about early on, I am really tempted to play it as him. I'm a sucker for 'realism' (if you can call it that in a pro wrestling game?) and having the CAW just be Aries with your typical 'WWEified' name is so tempting.

Oh and thanks for the heads up on release...I haven't bought it on release day for about 5-6 years but I think I'll be changing that this time around.

I hope there's a decent CAW of Aries knocking about early on, I am really tempted to play it as him. I'm a sucker for 'realism' (if you can call it that in a pro wrestling game?) and having the CAW just be Aries with your typical 'WWEified' name is so tempting.

Oh and thanks for the heads up on release...I haven't bought it on release day for about 5-6 years but I think I'll be changing that this time around.

I was thinking of doing the same thing :shifty:.

And also, pre-order it. It'll be the same price, and you get to play as The Rock. No pre-order, no Rock. Even if you're not fussed about playing as him, I still would do it just to get an extra character out of it that is coincidentally the main point of all the advertising this year. Kind of cheating not to have him included in a way.

I won't be able to resist the urge to make Jacob Cass look as ridiculous as possible.

I hope they have Edge and Christian style oversized sunglasses.....

Apparently most games are freezing during the Create An Arena mode. <_<

I'm sure they'll patch it if it's an issue. It hasn't even been released officially yet, they still have time to throw a patch together.

I hope that name in the Hero episode of RTWM is only there because it is the name of the CAW chosen and not the name given regardless of CAW used. If that is the name for any CAW used it is pretty stupid, though I would assume it would mean getting "proper" ring intro and commentary or something.

I hope that name in the Hero episode of RTWM is only there because it is the name of the CAW chosen and not the name given regardless of CAW used. If that is the name for any CAW used it is pretty stupid, though I would assume it would mean getting "proper" ring intro and commentary or something.

Why? This year's RTWM is all about telling a bigger story, and I'd much rather play with my CAW under the name "Jacob Cass" and have the announcers actually refer to the name rather than "And the superstar delivers once again!" or some other generic lines like that.

Jacob Cass.... Jake... Jake Cass.... oh THQ (Y)

I was under the impression that "Jacob" was chosen because it's a fairly common name and "Cass" was chosen because it's a play on the abbreviation for "Create-A-Superstar".