WWE '12

Guest rasko

Guest flierthananostrich

Universe mode is so addictive, currently giving Michael McGillibuddy and Ted Dibiase big pushes!

The matches also feel very real and really love the breaking point submission system.

Not even jumped into RTWM mode yet as Universe has me hooked!

So, now that I have it ordered, are there any themes in the game that need updating?

Also, what exactly do I get from the online pass? Just the ability to play online or is there some DLC included too?

So, now that I have it ordered, are there any themes in the game that need updating?

Also, what exactly do I get from the online pass? Just the ability to play online or is there some DLC included too?

Just the ability to go online on the game and to access Community Creations, it usually 800gp without the code

I don't even have it yet but I know you need to swap Husky's and Mason's themes. And I don't think Cody's new one is in.

I don't even have it yet but I know you need to swap Husky's and Mason's themes. And I don't think Cody's new one is in.

Nor is Eve's and no doubt Gabriel and Slater have had new music or edits since the game went to print

I might just change Cody's back to the first version of Smoke and Mirrors.

That and make Ted's the actual good version of Priceless, I dunno if there was ever a good, clear version of that though.

Seems there is, someone ripped the titantron from 2009 to YouTube. Hurray.

I really wish that people who I've set as Free Agents will stop appearing in Universe. Vladimir Kozlov keeps attacking people despite the fact that I've severed all of his relationships.

Ideally I could download some CAWs so that my roster will be so large that random people no longer need to be added...there's apparently a good Jericho up already that I'd like to add. But the server is just complete shit. They claim it's being fixed but I have my doubts that it ever really will be.

I haven't played a WWE game in years, but I'm looking for a new purchase. Just wondering - what the fuck is WWE Universe Mode? I looked on the Wikipedia entry for WWE '12 and it didn't really explain it at all.

Just the ability to go online on the game and to access Community Creations, it usually 800gp without the code

Wait, what? You have to pay extra to go on-line with the game? Thank God I got sick of people online on SVR a long time ago but that's ridiculous.

And RPS it's essentially a new-gen version of Season Mode in Smackdown 1. It follows and creates storyline's and makes sense (mostly) whilst also having a large database of angles, cutscenes, etc to make this happen.

Edited by Devil In Jouzy City

Yeh loads of games have them now (pretty much anything from EA, THQ etc) that you get an online access code when you buy them, it's only when you buy them pre-owned that they don't have the online access code you have to buy it.

Reading lists of glitches that people have had, I feel fortunate that I haven't encountered most of them. Some have even gone as far as saying that they feel like they've just spent $60 on an unfinished beta.

The only ones that I've seen are storyline related, namely the random cutscenes of non-roster people getting involved. But that was always going to happen. The producers even said they purposely have non-roster people getting involved for the surprise factor. It's really a shame that they can't program it so that you ONLY have people on specific brands appearing on certain shows if you want. But I can work around it.

I've done only one show in Universe and already I think it's AWESOME. Lesnar returned to beat the snot out of Miz after I used him to beat Mysterio. Maryse showed up during Beth vs Ev and turned on Beth, only to reappear at the end of the match with Natalya and beat down Eve :lol: . John Cena had a mystery opponent...and it turned out to be Ax! I beat him as Cena though and I haven't unlocked Ax, do we think that's why?

Won't matter when I download Fan Axxess later anyway. I just want to set up the Cody vs Goldust feud for the IC Title so after Smackdown I'll be using Fan Axxess to get the rest of the stuff.

It seems really, eally good so far - the editing capability now is beyond fantastic. I've already changed the WM logo to the XVIII logo (it is in! A nice touch, as is putting old school PPV logos in...I'm tempted to bring back King of the Ring and Backlash most definitely) and the title of the show to WrestleMania XVIII. Even little things like the arena music now sounded properly like it's in an arena. I can't wait to mess around with the creation modes, I need to figure out a show to replace Superstars.

Universe is a blast. I couldn't stand it last year and did everything in my power to not use it, but this year it's tremendous. I like that the rivalries actually go somewhere, I've had 3 rivalries going for about 3 weeks now, each week there's a nice cutscene. Lesnar returned to beat up Sin Cara (injuring him), then in a #1 contender's match against Swagger, he won and Orton came out to RKO him afterwards. They kept interfering in each other's matches (Lesnar still undefeated) and then Nash showed up and it's a three way feud now. As well, Swagger and Miz formed an alliance to fight against Punk, but when Swags came out to watch their singles match, he took them both out, so it seems like they'll be two triple threats for the world titles at Royal Rumble.